Houston
Sponsored by

Best pricing for Ren Fest tickets?

1,904 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AW96
Visor Guy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Family wants to go and thought I would see if anyone had recommendations for tickets to Ren Fest.
DiskoTroop
About as good as can be done is Walgreens has them at $23 each instead of gate price of $27.50.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Don't go. $0
Linz02Ag
AG
Straight off their website you can get a family four pack for like $57, 2 adults and 2 kids
David_Puddy
AG
Visor Guy is an H-Tiner? F'ing boss!
rhoswen
AG
Just fyi there's 100% chance of rain this weekend.

I'll ask around and see if anyone has any extra tickets laying around. Back in March or April they had them on sale for $11 and we all bought bunches.
BarryProfit
Visor Guy goes to renfest?
Furlock Bones
AG
Renfest is boss. I love it.
Visor Guy
AG
Only on open weeks and I will make sure to look out for the grainiest cell phone pic of chariot wheel reppin, elongated torso sportin, purple drank sippin, Tine board worthy Ren Fest material I can find!
Linz02Ag
AG
quote:
Only on open weeks and I will make sure to look out for the grainiest cell phone pic of chariot wheel reppin, elongated torso sportin, purple drank sippin, Tine board worthy Ren Fest material I can find!
Trill.
Patentmike
AG
quote:
Visor Guy, you might want to be careful, some of those folks are almost certainly subscribers to Texags.
Zeke1995
AG
quote:

Talmbout
gougler08
AG
quote:
Gnome talmbout
Kay's Lounge
AG
quote:

rhoswen
AG
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2565993
Visor Guy
AG
Missed out on them. Anyone else?
Ryan the Temp
AG
http://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2566681
AW96
AG
If you have a Costco membership, they have 2 adult tickets for $34 (I think). It's over where they have the discounted restaurant/ movie/ activity cards/ bundles you can buy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.