Houston
Sponsored by

What are these symbols all over town?

2,862 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by third coast..
chico
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

I've seen lots of them - looks like alien landing instructions or nuclear radiation symbols or something....
wessimo
AG
I'm not saying it's aliens....
aTm2004
AG
It's the new rainbow for the color blind.
sayas2005
AG
Aerial mapping control.

Surveyors set those panel points and locate their exact location. Then the project area is flown and the known points are used to hold their aerial images and measurements to make a map.

I'm assuming if you look close enough at the center of the target there is a nail in the asphalt. That is the actual point that is measured, the rest of it is just to be visible from the sky.
sayas2005
AG
...or aliens.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
Aerial mapping control.

Surveyors set those panel points and locate their exact location. Then the project area is flown and the known points are used to hold their aerial images and measurements to make a map.

I'm assuming if you look close enough at the center of the target there is a nail in the asphalt. That is the actual point that is measured, the rest of it is just to be visible from the sky.
+1
Madman
AG
I opened this expecting to see the four color bent swastika that is popping up everywhere.
fire09
AG
Looks like a cg marker
Post removed:
by user
FtBendTxAg
AG
Street art wannabes
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.