Houston
Sponsored by

root sports

2,049 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The rockets got their ass handed to them by Memphis last night in the inaugural game on Root Sports. I swear to god if the rockets are on tv and start sucking, I am going to blow up their building.

Just kidding

maybe.

All kidding aside, it t was pretty awesome getting to watch the game last night.
schmendeler
AG
It was the first and last game I watched all season. I'll stay away if they'll keep winning.
aTm2004
AG
Not a big basketball fan, but I can't wait for the Sorry Buddies (dad's name for the Astros) to come on.
whiteman
The Mexico City game took a lot out of them, and it was 2nd game of back to back road games. Along with not matching up good against them at all, it turned about as expected.
Big Cat `93
AG
I was never so glad to hear Bill Worrell's voice and see Calvin Murphy's understated attire.
Jdrexgman
AG
You should know better.... they were exhausted from the Thunder game on Sunday night.

You know those guys cant play two nights in a row!

Hope you didn't lay and wagers.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
They have been playing ****ty lately, I didnt think about the Mexico trip being the cause of it. That makes some sense. It has been nice seeing them play defense
aTm2004
AG
They drank the water!
Original_NoOlives
AG
All of yall Rockets-watching-newbies don't be bashing my boys now. Give Memphis (some) credit, they are the best team in the league for a reason. All that aside, yes we blew last night. No worries though. Once my boy TJ comes back, Ariza starts hitting his 3 balls again, and the Beard and S-Man continue to do their thing, we're all good. There may, MAY, be 3 teams in the West who are capable of giving us a run for our money.
rjamizon
what channel is this on AT&T
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
All of yall Rockets-watching-newbies don't be bashing my boys now.
youbetterbackthefupb4ugetsmackedthefup bringing that hipster watching rockets noise in here.
zgood10
AG
758/1758 Uverse
10andBOUNCE
AG
Does this require a premium package on DTV? I wasn't about to view the channel the other night.
cajunaggie08
AG
you do know that you don't get charged extras for viewing premium channels right? if the channel isnt part of your package you just simply don't receive it.

But no, it shouldnt require any premium sports package to get.
redag06
Why did the Mexico City trip drain them? That flight is a shorter flight than a trip to the West coast, without the time change.
schmendeler
AG
The altitude?
redag06
Didn't think of that, although it doesn't really seem to be a factor for teams in Denver, although Mexico city is another 2k' above Denver.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
quote:
The altitude?
Elevation: 7,382'

It is well documented that MC is a tough place to play, just look at national team soccer matches there as an example. The Mexicans can beat just about anyone there, but suck everywhere else.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.