Houston
Sponsored by

Collision Repair with Loaner (Lexus)

1,327 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by keysercade
keysercade
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Had a fender bender with 3 day estimated repair on a Lexus IS250. The collision center for Westside doesn't offer loaners so I'm looking for a reputable place that does. If it matters I have Amica insurance.

Any help appreciated.
stevopike
AG
generally it is your insurance company that pays for the loaner
agmatt06
AG
Amica should cover the loaner.
keysercade
AG
Amica does cover my rental... Up to $20/day. Was hoping to find a place with a loaner fleet that would be better than a Fiesta.
agmatt06
AG
20/day? I had an accident with them and got 40/day for 30 days. Was in a dodge avenger which wasn't great, but not terrible.
stevopike
AG
don't look at prices on the web, ask amica who they rec, ask that rental agency as they may have special prices since you are going though insurance.
cajunaggie08
AG
Whats the difference between a Fiesta and an IS250? Theyre both basically gokarts
FtBendTxAg
AG
hey look at me, I'm too good for an economy loaner car.

Hey bro do you also work in oil and gas?!
keysercade
AG
Didn't mean to insult Fiesta owners, but my last rental was a Chevy Aveo with a massive stain on the floorboard. When I tried to merge onto I10 I realized why it was there, few things test your will like trying to get into rush hour traffic feeling like you might need to Fred Flintstone the car to get it above 60mph.

And yes I work in oil & gas, but seeing as this is a Houston board that didn't take any great insight... thanks for the ego check though FtBend, didn't mean to come off like a jerk.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.