Houston
Sponsored by

Anybody see an injured jaguar or similar on 1960 in Humble this morning?

8,086 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Bassmaster
94chem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wife said there was an injured wild cat on the road.
CrossBowAg99
AG
Probably just a drunk cougar

Finn Maccumhail
AG
1) depending on where on 1960 it could potentially be a bobcat. I've seen them, sadly not alive but roadkill, along W. Lake Houston between Summerwood & Lakeshore. And just this weekend there were some really nice bucks (a 10pt, a 9pt, and 3 8s chasing a doe in Summerwood). Otherwise it's almost certainly just a big old, feral tom-cat. I've seen instances of feral cats easily topping 20#.

2) that cougar- would. Especially after a few drinks. I mean you've got a (to be generous) thick, busty chick smoking a cig. If she smokes she pokes and bigger girls like that tend to be fun in the sack.
HBCanine08
AG
quote:

2) that cougar- would. Especially after a few drinks. I mean you've got a (to be generous) thick, busty chick smoking a cig. If she smokes she pokes and bigger girls like that tend to be fun in the sack.
wood without drinks
Bassmaster
AG
Finn - my buddy's office is in SW and he posted pics of those deer outside his office this morning. I see deer in the area all the time, but those are definitely the largest I've seen.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Bassmaster- is your buddy the chiropractor in Summerwood? If so, he's a friend of mine too. Good Ag.
Bassmaster
AG
Yep. I grew up with him.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
quote:

wood without drinks
Yeah, who am I kidding. I'd like to slap my salami between those hogans all day, every day.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
she smokes she pokes
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:

White jeans.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
quote:
quote:

White jeans.
Dude, I know you're gay and all but let's focus on the hooterific cougar who's clearly DTF.

And Bassmaster- you live on the Upper East Side?
Ryan the Temp
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

White jeans.
Dude, I know you're gay and all but let's focus on the hooterific cougar who's clearly DTF.

And Bassmaster- you live on the Upper East Side?
Well I do agree she looks like she's probably a whole lot of fun in the DTF department. Are those pleather pants?
Finn Maccumhail
AG
As I didn't post the pic I have no way of being certain but I'm thinking not, it's just a tight, sequined dress.
Ryan the Temp
AG
I was thinking sequin top with pleather pants.

Bassmaster
AG
I do, Finn. Eagle Springs.
redag06
Lots of us on the Upper East Side. I also always see a ton of deer on Atascocita Road in the open field across from the dump.

I've also seen several bobcats in the area, used to hunt them quite a bit over in Huffman.
Tagguy
AG
Injured Jaguar in Humble???

Is this what your wife saw?

Tagguy
AG
Or was it more cougar like?

Bassmaster
AG
Redag - I always see them in the field off of 1960 where Woodland Hills dead ends. I think that property is owned by one of the oil companies (Chevron maybe). I was driving home from the airport late one night last week and there was a spike standing on the edge of Will Clayton between Wilson and Atascocita Rd. It had to have been less than a foot between his head and my side mirror. Could have been bad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.