Houston
Sponsored by

Humble - sports bar

1,689 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by OXDL45
nohandle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'll (unfortunately) be in Humble on Saturday night, is there a good sports bar to catch the game?
Diggity
AG
is Molly's still around?
dummble
AG
Molly's or Mojo's. There will be passionate Aggies at both.

Mojo's has a huge tap selction and good food

Mollys smells and feels like an old college bar
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Mojo's has good beer selection and ****ty food. They've also recently had issues with the Health Dept. As recently as last week, they weren't serving food at all.

3 B's in Kingwood (near SE corner of Kingwood Dr. and West Lake Houston Pkwy) has better food but not as extensive of a beer selection.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
I've never been there but there's a place called Time Out Tavern on at 1960 & W. Lake Houston. SE corner.
redag06
Didn't know that about the food at mojos, I've always enjoyed the food there and great beer selection.
aTm2004
AG
Hoot County
agmatt06
AG
Of the choices, I'd probably go with Mojos.

Otherwise, Hooters or Molly's.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
quote:
I've never been there but there's a place called Time Out Tavern on at 1960 & W. Lake Houston. SE corner.
It's not bad but it'd be much better if they didn't allow smoking. At least Mojo's makes people keep it outside.
Skinny Wrinkles
AG
Mojos is decent.
07fta07
AG
On The Rox isn't terrible (Atascocita)
lereag02
Try Bar 88 on the beltway by the EZTag store......you'll love it.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
There's a new place in front of Fall Creek in the center with Rising Sun sushi that's supposedly decent.
TSW2012
AG
Mojos or Brickhouse
07fta07
AG
quote:
There's a new place in front of Fall Creek in the center with Rising Sun sushi that's supposedly decent.

That the coffee/craft beer/wine bar? Heard about it but haven't been yet.
redag06
Michaels is good, but not really somewhere I would go for a game I was trying to actually watch. I was just there tonight. Great beer list of all texas beers.
Mucho austin
AG
I've never been in Time Out Tavern, but I drive by it every day. Always seems to have a good number of people and TVs on.

Only been in mojos once and it was just for food. Seemed like a good place to catch the game.

On The Rox is next to a bank that always gets robbed.

Molly's is more for the college crowed coming home for the weekend.

Anyone ever been to coaches at 1960/timber forest?

What about Alibi? I always read on their billboard that the midgets will be back!
TSW2012
AG
Never been to coaches for a game. Been on Friday nights and can be fun. Most week nights place is hit or miss. No real good specials that I know of. Lots of cops there so I know a few people that have been picked up leaving there.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
quote:

Another local place that leaves you feeling you've bathed in bathwater mixed with cigarette butts. It's where all the people who grew up in Humble, Huffman, and Crosby and never left hang out on Friday nights. Extra points for wearing your Affliction shirts.
07fta07
AG
^ couldn't describe it better
drumboy
AG
quote:
quote:

Another local place that leaves you feeling you've bathed in bathwater mixed with cigarette butts. It's where all the people who grew up in Humble, Huffman, and Crosby and never left hang out on Friday nights. Extra points for wearing your Affliction shirts.

Yep. A few of my Crosby bros won't even go there any longer.
The D
AG
Being from that area we all go to coaches when everyone comes home over thanksgiving and christmas. You will want to burn your clothes after you go they smell that bad
GoneGirl
AG
Mojos has food again.

Do you know for sure what the issue was? All I'd heard was that they let their license lapse. It wasn't a full blown meltdown send folks to the ER like Iguana Joes was.

I like the American Dip sandwich at Mojos.
94chem
Coaches - used to be Mulligans? Can't believe I used to hang out in places where smoking was legal inside. That pile of clothes smelling like John Daly climbed out of hell the next morning...
OXDL45
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.