Houston
Sponsored by

Pediatric Eye Doctor in Memorial Area??

1,093 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by megs03
Worm01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations? Our 8 month old has one that seems like it lags the other a little. Pediatrician said it would be fine if we started working on it now, but the Opthamologist she recommended is in the Med Center. Would like to find one in Memorial City or somewhere nearby.
BillYeoman
Dr Monte Stavis. He is a character but a great doc...and he will let you know.
TheEyeGuy
Sponsor
AG
If your doc is recommending a specific person, I'd go straight to them and not look back. Without knowing more about the situation, many ophthalmologists have specialties, and your doc mai be basing the referral partially on that.

Texas Tea
AG
We've been very pleased with Dr. Kathryn Musgrove with Houston Eye Associates. I'll have to confirm with my wife but I think she might only be in Memorial City one day a week. As far as I know, it hasn't been too difficult to make an appointment to see her there.
Worm01
AG
Dr. Musgrove is the one that our Pediatrician recommended, but yes she's only in Memorial one day/week. If it hasn't been an issue, that's good.
Texas Tea
AG
Worm,

I double checked with my wife and she said for the first visit she went to the Bellaire office which only required a week. All of the subsequent visits were at the Memorial City office. She thinks it may be a month or two wait to get in. Of course, you probably won't have to visit more often than every three months , so after the initial visit, making appointments in advance shouldn't be a problem. I hope this information helps. Good luck regardless of the doctor you choose.
megs03
Dr. Musgrove for sure!!! She did my son's tear duct surgery when he was about 20 months & has done all of his glasses needs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.