Houston
Sponsored by

ebola in Katy

5,342 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by GoneGirl
sts7049
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
people are idiots

http://m.click2houston.com/news/man-hospitalized-after-ebola-scare-at-fort-bend-heb/29267146
Waltonloads08
AG
OTL news
98Ag99Grad
AG
how many idiots will flood hospitals thinking they have Ebola but only have the flu in the next few months?
1208HawkTree
AG
We were eating at the Mexican place at the other end of the shopping center when all of this was happening. Glad to see the HEB folks didn't go BSC and shut the whole place down.

I work in a pharmacy nearby, and I will say that this area is full of high-maintenance hypochondriacs. I had a lady ask me the other day if we use new needles for every flu vaccine we give. I reassured her that we do and as I'm about to stick her arm, she says "Wait! Can you put a new needle on anyway?"
Ryan the Temp
AG
Just wait for all the white people to freak out when a black guy throws up on a METRO bus.
OXDL45
zgood10
AG
quote:
Just wait for all the white people to freak out when a black guy throws up on a METRO bus.
cwpaggie07
AG
quote:

White people, SMH
KW02
AG
quote:

White people ride metro other than park and ride?
Dr. Faustus
AG
quote:
Just wait for all the drunk white people to freak out when a homeless black guy throws up on the light rail in Downtown.

FIFY
Tagguy
AG
quote:
quote:
Just wait for all the drunk white people to freak out when a homeless black guy throws up on the light rail in Downtown.

FIFY

That is pretty much a normal every day thing though.
DCC99
AG
quote:
Pssh. Please. Ain't no white folks riding METRO.
Tagguy
AG
OTL4LYFE and blindingly white

I ride metro daily to work from park and ride to downtown
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Dr. Faustus
AG
AGeng25
AG
A coworker is on the volunteer fire dept squad that got called out for this. They basically had to wear pseudo hazmat suits to handle it. Plus the official hazmat response team was called. He said it cost $8000 to de-con the EMT called out after all this (regardless of the man being found ebola-free).

Tax-payer money hard at work!
Satellite of Love
The sinus infection guy in League City was funny yesterday.
BarryProfit
quote:
A coworker is on the volunteer fire dept squad that got called out for this. They basically had to wear pseudo hazmat suits to handle it. Plus the official hazmat response team was called. He said it cost $8000 to de-con the EMT called out after all this (regardless of the man being found ebola-free).

Tax-payer money hard at work!
It's stupid but better safe than sorry. I'd rather dumbasses be overly cautious than be neglectful and go ****ing bowling and use Uber after treating ebola patients in Africa. I realize there should be a middle ground but with morons sometimes there isn't so I err on the side of caution.
GoneGirl
AG
According to PETA - In the US, as many people are killed by elephants each year as have died from Ebola....

quote:
An average of one person is killed by an elephant each year in the U.S.,

Ebola vs Elephants
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.