Houston
Sponsored by

Sister looking job Houston

1,805 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by lne2011
valverde1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My sister, like so many others ,is looking for a job in Houston area.

Class of '10 marketing, strong grades, excellent student, great qualities for a company looking for dependable person. She is looking for something on the business side, marketing, finance, business ops not to experienced any field. She is into/applied to corporate retail/fashion/interior design/oil/gas/medical industries. Basically she is stuck in the black hole of online resume portal and frustrated with her job search. Cant even get interviews. I was same way. Experience in the past as a high school aide and insurance business a little.

Seeing if any Ags are hiring in Houston area, would appreciate the help or possible connections to pass along to her, ryan1702 at hot mail. Or tips today. Seems its hard to connect to Ags unless you get interviewed by an Aggie grad at a company today or get hired out of school while still a student at A&M.

Thanks and Gig'em.
AggieT
AG
Rule # 1. Obviously.
BBRex
AG
Tell her to look into Platts.
Buck O Five
AG
Limited job experience since graduating 4 years ago?
onceaggie
AG
Rule 1
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I might be able to help her with an entry level position that pays $20 per song. I mean per hour.
lne2011
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.