Houston
Sponsored by

Dermatologist

1,775 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Larry S Ross
BBallAggie06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any good recommendations? I live in Cypress area but work in the Med Center, so anyone in those 2 areas would be good.
AgToadie
Dr. Lisa Hitchins off Barker Cypress. She's an Aggie, great Doc.
BBallAggie06
AG
Thanks Toadie. Her office is only a couple of miles from my house and she is in-network with my insurance!
BillYeoman
quote:
Dr. Lisa Hitchins off Barker Cypress. She's an Aggie, great Doc.

Another vote for Hitchins. Great doc
OnlyForNow
AG
If you get into something serious, Dr. Hebert with Baylor College of Medicine is really damn good.
MrJonMan
AG
I use Dr. Wadehoffer, he's over at Grant & Jones.....he doesn't F with the insurance, and you just pay him straight cash. My last visit was $75 and he gave me several samples of what he was prescribing (rosasia) so I wouldn't have to pay for a 'scrip.
BBallAggie06
AG
Thanks for the recommendations. I am going to give Dr. Hitchens a try since she is less than 2 miles away from my house and she is also a preferred in-network provider with my insurance.
SnowboardAg
AG
If you need a second opinion I highly recommend Dr bangert with UT Physicians in the med center. I went thru a very difficult diagnosis thru 3 dermatologists and she nailed it in reviewing my file. Highly recommend.
BBallAggie06
AG
Thanks Snowboard!
HBCanine08
AG
Any other dermatologist recommendations in West Houston or near the energy corridor?
Larry S Ross
AG
Dr. Greg Pearson on Gessner right off I 10 is good for west Houston.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.