Houston
Sponsored by

Siamese Cat Needs Good Home

1,013 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Texaggie7nine
txags92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a super friendly siamese cat that showed up in our back yard this summer and needs a good home. She was already fixed when we took her to the vet and is negative for feline leukemia and FIV. We have tried to figure out who she might have belonged to previously but have had no luck. She has had her FVRCP, rabies, and Feline Leukemia vaccinations and has been treated for tape worms and ear mites that she had when she showed up. According to the vet, she is at least 5 years old, but seems very healthy. She is currently living in our guest room, but we can't keep her due to our existing cats. She loves to get petted and snuggle up on the bed with you, and also likes to play with toys. She seemed to get along well with our cats when she was on our porch and doesn't seem upset to have been locked up in the bedroom, so I suspect she may have lived indoors in a house or an apartment previously. She does need some dental work and may need to have a tooth extracted, but if we can find her a good home, we are willing to take care of that through our vet. Please let me know if you are interested or know somebody who might be able to give her a home. Email me at my user name at swbell dot net or PM me here. Thanks!

CrossBowAg99
AG
TXTransplant
What a beautiful girl...I can't imagine someone giving her up! I have a soft spot for siamese, but we have one siamese cat already, and I know from previous experience that two is too much for my son and I to manage. She sure is tugging at my heartstrings, though.

There are a couple of rescue organizations specifically for siamese that you might want to reach out to. One is Austin Siamese Rescue http://www.austinsiameserescue.org/. They do courtesy listings on their website/Facebook page and they might be willing to help you get the word out. Another is Texas Siamese Rescue http://tx.siameserescue.org/, and they do have a Houston affiliate that can also maybe help you find her a permanent home.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
That is not a Saimese. That is a regular cat with seal point coloration.
TXTransplant
To clarify...the rescue organizations have a very loose definition of siamese. It's not like they will only rescue pure-breds. I've seen plenty of cats on the websites that didn't look siamese at all and just had blue eyes. They will also help place kittens from a mother who appears siamese, even if the kittens have no siamese-like features at all. I'm pretty sure this cat's appearance would be sufficient for them to help you find her a home.
Tom Hagen
AG
MBL: It looks like a Tonkinese, but people usually refer to all cats that look like that as "Siamese".
Dill-Ag13
AG
4pawsfarm up in Cypress might take her
RK
AG
quote:
That is not a Saimese. That is a regular cat with seal point coloration.
you need to ban yourself from this board for a period of no less than 1 week.
Waltonloads08
AG
We are Siamese if you Ple-ase.

Texaggie7nine
We are Siamese if you don't Ple-ase.
7nine
Waltonloads08
AG
We are from a residence of Siam
Texaggie7nine
There is no finer cat than I am
7nine
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.