Houston
Sponsored by

Renfest Question

912 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by schmellba99
whiskey02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I plan on going Saturday morning and getting there when they open, which from what I can tell is 9:30 am. I need to be back home by kickoff. I have never gone to this crap when they open. Usually I go around mid-day and leave close to dark, and traffic is usually backed up both ways.

Is traffic bad going through Magnolia when they open? Also, is traffic bad coming back into town if I leave early afternoon?
UndergroundAg
Yes and Yes, Next Question!
whiskey02
AG
Yes as in it is just as bad as getting there at noon and leaving at 6:00, or yes as in it is worse?
CrossBowAg99
AG
That guy is an idiot, ignore him.

I think you will be fine but give yourself some extra time in case

Or you could save your soul and coolness and not go
whiskey02
AG
My coolness is gone because I agreed to go to this ****, but thank you for the input.
LostInLA07
AG
Just drink lots of beer and enjoy the people watching. The traffic will suck. You probably need to leave around 10:00 to get home in time.
GiggityAg01
AG

Have fun.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Chainmail weird ex stripper titties might be better to look at than watching Kenny Trill go out and crap the bed one more time.
Old Army
AG
Where are you coming from? The road through town is all torn up and traffic is a nightmare any day/time of the week right now. It will be worse than normal.
whiskey02
AG
Plan to go through Tomball and Magnolia, but if its all jacked I'll consider jumping over to 45 to 105.

Which road is all torn up?
UndergroundAg
Just go on Sunday fool, why on game day?
Old Army
AG
249/149 in town. It's an ongoing project to widen the road. But, it is only complete in sections and is still 2 lanes throughout. It "might" be okay early in the morning. But it will be all kinds of bad the later it gets (both ways).
Zeke1995
AG
quote:
Chainmail weird ex stripper titties might be better to look at than watching Kenny Trill go out and crap the bed one more time.
The Wonderer
AG
quote:
Plan to go through Tomball and Magnolia, but if its all jacked I'll consider jumping over to 45 to 105.

Which road is all torn up?
Where are you coming from? 45 to 105 is a long ass detour to avoid 249/1774
rhoswen
AG
If you're going that early you'll be fine. It starts picking up around 10 and is hell by 11. Leaving shouldn't be an issue at all.
schmellba99
AG
quote:
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.