Houston
Sponsored by

Anyone stuck on 610 West Loop today?

4,010 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CrossBowAg99
Serotonin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
List of national and world "Best Places to Live" lists that include Kansas City:

agracer
AG
actually Overland Park, and it was on several to places to live lists I've seen including Money magazine
Money Magazine

I agree "Kansas" is kind of boring.
agracer
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
you left a city because there is traffic when a truck catches on fire in the middle of the road?
The freeways shut down if there is a minor fender bender in Houston. I honestly believe the police and first responders have a large pool going on, and at the end of the year, they all vote on who screwed up traffic the most (weighted for severity of the accident) and that group wins the pot.

My current office is 10 miles from my house. I can leave at 7:10 and I'm at my desk at 7:30. I leave work at 5, and I'm home by 5:20. Take both freeways and side streets including 9 street lights.

I drove 30 miles to get to the Royals WC game on Tuesday night. I had to wait for my boys to get out of football and I knew we'd be pushing the 7:05 first pitch. Left the house at 6:20. We were in our seats for the National Anthem.

I've never understood the purpose of these types of posts. Do you write your ex girlfriend and tell her how much better you have it now as well?
He asked and I answered...probably to much detail though.
CrossBowAg99
AG
quote:
actually Overland Park, and it was on several to places to live lists I've seen including Money magazine
Money Magazine

I agree "Kansas" is kind of boring.

Shut your mouth. KANSAS rocks!

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.