Houston
Sponsored by

Tom James rep in Houston

2,516 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by cmoney00
H-town ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone ever dealt with Tom James in Houston? I am having some customer service issues, long story.
KW02
AG
I always let it go to voicemail when someone referrers them to me and the rep calls
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
I met one once B/C she was smoking hot. She wouldn't give me the price I wanted on the package she was selling (which incidentally included me giving her my package).
Buck O Five
AG
Steve Callaway

S dot Callaway @ tomJames dot com
cmoney00
AG
Interesting you say that. Ordered some custom suits that were suppose to be in 2-3 weeks ago for an upcoming conference this next week only to be sitting here without them still.....
twindaddy01
AG
Bad experiences with them

Use j Hillburn, better quality and so much better customer service
Astroag
AG
This guy is an Aggie and started his own company: http://djones.com/

If ya ain't cheatin, you ain't tryin!!!
H-town ag
AG
This was my first experience using them and was referred by a friend, so I thought I would give them a chance. Ordered a suit, a few shirts and some ties in May after they fitted me. Since May they have measured, made and altered my suit and shirts three times and now I am on my third sales person. The whole time I have been more than patient and nice. Still don't have what I ordered. No Bueno.
Stat Monitor Repairman
^
|

Same experience here. They delivered pants that were so ill fitting that I didn't even bother to try and have them re-do them. Went ahead and took them to a local tailor to get properly fitted. The quality was ok. Just a time consuming and an overall hassle.
JYDog90
AG
I've had some good treatment from R Rose Clothiers downtown
BMF_AG95
AG
Sounds like my experience was like others. Ordered a shirt and pants about three years ago. Shirt had to go back twice and the pants went back six times. Finally got a full refund and was able to keep the shirt. The pants were never right even after going through three measurements. Two by the sales lady and one by the area manager. This was in Dallas. Shirt has been okay. I've had better luck with off the rack shirts and pants (after tailoring).
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
This guy represents.
DustysLineup
AG
I've never used them but one of my well heeled clients has a rep he's used for years. Just got a sales call from her today and remembered this thread.

How are their prices?
jetch17
AG
Sounds like a bunch of suckers on here
cmoney00
AG
I have to say Tom James came through in time for my Conference. I just received the 2nd suit in my order, fits perfectly and they lived up to what they said they would do. I am back to being a satisfied customer.

Yep, Jetch, if you are referencing that we are sucker because we are paying a premium....you are correct. However with that premium there are many conveniences and periodically it is nice to have custom suits in the closet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.