Houston
Sponsored by

Dotted lines and double turn lanes

1,374 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BarryProfit
aggiedent
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are they really that hard to understand? At least half the time somebody crosses the lines in mid turn.

This morning I had a real unusual situation. I stay on my side of the lines during the turn and this woman who is to my right and a bit behind me starts honking at me. Then gesturing at me. So we go down the feeder road to to the next light and she pulls up beside me, rolls down the window and starts yelling at me. I said, "What is it about the %$3@ing dotted lines don't you understand? "

Get this......her mouth froze in mid speech and she threw a water bottle at me. Luckily it did not come through the window but hit the door. Guess I should be glad she didn't have a gun. Real nut case.

FYI: White Nissan DG2H351 Beware of crazy lady!!!
Martin Q. Blank
bro, it's 2014. We should be clicking on a link to a youtube video of the whole thing.
GiggityAg01
AG
Monday morning drivers are a-holes. Just this morning the wife tried to help wash a fellow aggie's car with some extra water she had while sitting at a stoplight and the guy got all upset.
Al Bula
AG
There are some terrible drivers in Houston. It's a given in a city of this size with a steady dose of out of state transplants and illegal aliens that driving here is going to be a chore.

The illegals don't care about insurance and traffic laws because they get off with a slap on the wrist. It's still better than their sh_thole native country. The out of state folks move here with their own style of driving which often doesn't mesh with Houston's road systems. Lastly you have a large number of run of the mill narcissistic idiots who don't pay attention to traffic flows or road signals.

It's not third-world "bad" in Houston, but you're most definitely on your own on the freeways.
aggiedent
AG
Giggity, you're married to a 50 something, fat, black woman??
vansprinkle
AG
quote:
Giggity, you're married to a 50 something, fat, black woman??

You should see his side piece.
bmc13
AG
I love Houston driving. I always know what to expect.
aggie4christ22
Every. Day. This happens to me or right in front of me. My husband made bank one month when he got hit 3 times by those kind of idiots. You could make a living off insurance claims
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Was your wife posting on your account too?
jetch17
aTm2004
AG
You should have followed her and Mark Mayed her hood while she was taking her Monday morning dump.
sts7049
AG
if y'all think it's bad here, you should visit other countries.
Martin Q. Blank
quote:

Like OTL? No thanks.
aTm2004
AG
quote:
quote:

Like OTL? No thanks.

He's taking about Louisiana you dumbass.
BarryProfit
quote:
quote:

Like OTL? No thanks.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.