Houston
Sponsored by

Our bums are going to Colorado

1,950 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Al Bula
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
To live the legal weed smoking life and our news team sees it as a riveting story that they do an investigation into it.

Who cares? They gone.
CrossBowAg99
AG
bums leaving

62strat is already there
98Ag99Grad
AG
I saw a commercial for this story last night ans was like WGAF? Isn't this a good thing??
wessimo
AG
Adios amigos
Al Bula
AG
Anyone have a link for this? Google points to KPRC, but the topic is no longer there.

http://www.click2houston.com/monday-at-10-hundreds-of-homeless-are-ditching-texas/28162850
Diggity
AG
It's like the Bizarro World version of Atlas Shrugged
Duck Blind
AG
I am more than happy to contribute to a one-way bus fare fund. Let's clean up this city...
RK
AG
cartman is going to round them all up on a bus and send them off to California.
Buck O Five
AG
Legal emigration.
E
AG
Can we pay for their bus tickets to get there? I would love to raise money and tell the bums around 610/Ella that their is now incentive to gtfo...
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Click2Houston link doesn't work.
Al Bula
AG
Wouldn't be surprised if the bums are leaving Houston on their own to escape the organized rackets who pimp the homeless out. Or are the rackets transporting the homeless to Colorado to work in that state.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
KPRC ran it last night, but I didnt stay up to watch it.
Waltonloads08
AG
quote:
Can we pay for their bus tickets to get there? I would love to raise money and tell the bums around 610/Ella that their is now incentive to gtfo...

I am really tired of there being bums 4 deep in this intersection. Especially the ones hitting the malt liquor at 10AM on a tuesday on the median.
Diggity
AG
quote:
Especially the ones hitting the malt liquor at 10AM on a tuesday on the median.
don't hate the player...hate the game
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
Cops need to just bust them for PI.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
But I guess that would be serving/protecting not generating revenue...
schmendeler
AG
I think that might just be the first reasonable argument for NOT legalizing pot I've ever heard.
Lot Y Tailgate
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
My friend just said that Ryan Fitzpatrick looks like he should be walking to Colorado to get weed.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
I didn't know bums dabbled with that weak stuff...always assumed it was strictly crack/heroine/PCP.
Diggity
AG
quote:
and do what...take them to jail for not paying? what's the point?
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
quote:

Anyone noticed the bums that alternate under 610/TC Jester? One day it will be a super tan pygmy lady with a shaved head, rags for clothes, barefoot with no bra (like someone from a Mad Max movie)...then the next day on that same corner of the intersection, it's some late 20's/early 30's able bodied hipster looking guy with mustache and "intellectual" glasses...looks like a grown up version of The Dirt Bike Kid.
Al Bula
AG
quote:
Anyone noticed the bums that alternate under 610/TC Jester? One day it will be a super tan pygmy lady with a shaved head, rags for clothes, barefoot with no bra (like someone from a Mad Max movie)...then the next day on that same corner of the intersection, it's some late 20's/early 30's able bodied hipster looking guy with mustache and "intellectual" glasses...
I haven't seen either of these, but one day last year I stopped at the semi ghetto Subway for lunch at 34th and TC Jester while this whale was panhandling. That in and of itself was no big deal. What was interesting was the dude who was photographing her. I am wondering what this was all about? Photographic evidence of a panhandler who was freeloading on someone else's corner, or maybe the dude was just snapping a pic of her for entertainment. She bellowed and brayed at the dude but he still kept taking her picture.

captkirk
AG
grizzo
AG
quote:
quote:
Anyone noticed the bums that alternate under 610/TC Jester? One day it will be a super tan pygmy lady with a shaved head, rags for clothes, barefoot with no bra (like someone from a Mad Max movie)...then the next day on that same corner of the intersection, it's some late 20's/early 30's able bodied hipster looking guy with mustache and "intellectual" glasses...
I haven't seen either of these, but one day last year I stopped at the semi ghetto Subway for lunch at 34th and TC Jester while this whale was panhandling. That in and of itself was no big deal. What was interesting was the dude who was photographing her. I am wondering what this was all about? Photographic evidence of a panhandler who was freeloading on someone else's corner, or maybe the dude was just snapping a pic of her for entertainment. She bellowed and brayed at the dude but he still kept taking her picture.

That lady works a lot of the corners over in our area. I've seen her at this corner, 34th and 290 as well as Ella and 610. I've also seen her sleeping on the bus bench in that last location as well. She is one scary bum, but she loves her raggedy ass Texans jersey - maybe that's the only thing that fits.
God-Family-Friends-Ag FB
That lady scares the heck out of me. She's usually at 34th and 290.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
The rotating cast of characters at Ella and 610 is fascinating.

Strangest encounter yet was early morning at the donut shop on W 18th . Clean cut, healthy looking white guy on a fairly new bicycle rolls up, calls me "Sir" and asks me to please buy him a donut. I assume he'd gotten stupid and locked out and started realizing he was hungry as he came down.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
quote:
quote:

Get them into rehab and on meds if they need it.
Lot Y Tailgate
Mr. McGibblets
Al Bula
AG
Lol what bleeding heart dream world do you live in? This is Houston, a super functional city driven by money and hard work. Bums have not money and do no work. They are useless to police. Cops and CoH may give lip service when it serves either or both.
quote:
quote:
quote:

Get them into rehab and on meds if they need it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.