Houston
Sponsored by

Any experience with regional acura dealers?

798 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AGeng25
DrWasson
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I are in the market for a new model ('14 or '15) MDX.

Anyone have any experience with the local dealers in town? Good/bad/indifferent?

About to start inquiry by email to all 4 local, plus Beaumont, even Austin... but wanted any insight and personal experiences.
jetch17
AG
all i know is when that John Eagle Acura commercial comes on the radio with the guy you can hardly understand, i get pissed off.

Jonn Ea-uh-gul Acoora
RK
AG
I used sterling mccall. Put me in the indifferent bucket.
Spore Ag
I have had 2 MDX and have bought both at Gillman. You know the new ones do not have a spare tire or a jack so I would hammer them about that.
bevokilla
AG
We bought an MDX from John Eagle and they get a meh. Nothing great but it was painless.
Finn Maccumhail
AG
Bought the rib a 2014 MDX from John Eagle Acura earlier this year. They were very easy to deal with.
JetSet05
AG
I bought a RDX from John Eagle a few months ago... I called and got very very good pricing before going into the store. The actual buying process sucked because they would say one thing, but then I would look at the finance sheet and something completely different was on it. They were a pain to deal with, but in the end I got a great deal.
dws
Bought an RDX from AutoNation Acura on 45 in League City through their internet guy. Very painless experience. I understand that the MDXs are selling really well, so don't expect much wiggle room. Also very impressed with their service department.
tdidy03
AG
Had the same problem as JetSet with Autonation on 45. Told me on price, gave me overnight to think about it, came back next day and it was different. Didn't pay close enough attention when I went back. Obviously my fault but feel used for them pulling that on me. Think the guys name was Jeremy. Did internet sales. Didn't take my Mdx there for serving and won't go back when I buy another one.
Lot Y Tailgate
AG
If your car buying experience isn't painful you aren't paying a low enough price.
AGeng25
AG
Bad experience with John Eagle Acura - their customer service stunk.
AGeng25
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.