Houston
Sponsored by

Hair salon in Cypress?

588 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TraditionsPD
AJ02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a good hair salon in Cypress? I've been to Ulta across from Willowbrook and Innovations in that same area. I would prefer something a little closer to the 290/Barker Cypress area.
Jack Cheese
AG
Great Clips in Fairfield. Tell em Jack Cheese sent you, one of the Asian ladies fix you up real nice. You're welcome.
zap
AG
My wife goes to Salons of Stonegate. Her stylist is Melissa Wood.
AJ02
AG
Thanks, Jack! Just called to request an appointment. But the lady said she didn't recognize your name.

Zap...thanks for the recommendation. I just requested an appointment. Melissa wasn't available though.
notheranymore
I see Jaki at Up in Tangles on Grant Road. http://upintangles.com/
miller0926
AG
There is one right over there off Spring Cypress called Classic Hair. Michelle Laird has been doing my hair since I was like 10
Tagguy
AG
quote:
Great Clips in Fairfield. Tell em Jack Cheese sent you, one of the Asian ladies fix you up real nice. You're welcome.

How much does the 'special treatment' run you?
Summer95
AG
Mikka Arrington Just started using Her a few months ago. She is amazing. Have taken my son and daughter ( 16 & 18 y.o.) and they love her too. She is appointment only so there is no wait and you can get a cut on Sundays too. Tell her Summer sent you if you go.

TraditionsPD
AG
The factory on fry is an Aveda salon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.