Houston
Sponsored by

4 Dead in Coles Crossing Home

43,442 Views | 193 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by sts7049
htxag09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ol_Ag_02 said:

maroon barchetta said:

Ol_Ag_02 said:

Who knows what the percentage is but it's too many. This article which references a senate intelligence committee says 90% of all economic espionage cases are Chinese related. Just bad for business.

https://www.newsweek.com/china-involved-90-percent-economic-espionage-and-industrial-secrets-theft-1255908?amp=1

You said 90% of Chinese people were spies. That's not the same thing.

Please provide the quote where I used the word "spies". I can check the tape myself but I'm pretty sure I used the word espionage.

Man, you're all over the place……

Espionage:
Quote:

the practice of spying or of using spies, typically by governments to obtain political and military information.

You stated 90% of Chinese are involved in espionage. Someone questioned your number so you link an article stating 90% of espionage cases involve Chinese. So someone refutes that link stating it's different than 90% of Chinese being spies. Your refute is I never said spy, I said espionage….
Ol_Ag_02
AG

Quote:

"If they're guilty of espionage, which probably 90% are, deport them. And it would be good business sense to stop importing communist sympathizers altogether.

Espionage:
Quote:

the discovering of secrets, especially political or military information of another country or the industrial information of a business
cajunaggie08
AG
1agswitchin4lanes said:

My dad was the director of the business unit where Lu also worked with Sun at Cameron.

From my dad :

"Lu stole a lots of I.P. engineering data, he was sued and convicted but he skipped back to china till now, Lu and Sun had a lot of arguments and disagreements before"
So HE is the reason all the thumb drive ports at work were disabled? I started at CAM right after all of that went down and all I was told was some chinese national was caught loading a bunch of IP onto thumb drives and offering to sell it to competitors
bigjag19
AG
Most major companies have blocked external drives now.
cajunaggie08
AG
Now they have, but that wasn't so much the case back in 2014.
bularry
Sea Speed said:

The Chinese government uses family back home as leverage to force Chinese in America to steal as much IP and info as they can and provide it to the ccp. I cant recall if that info was in an article or directly from the fbi report, but it basically laid out that Chinese students doing research in American universities weren't to be trusted.
the Chinese govt also uses greed. Plenty of white Americans selling **** to governments around the globe.

Sea Speed
AG
Ok? Black Americans too. And brown. And yellow. Not sure what being white has to do with anything.
maroon barchetta
Sea Speed said:

Ok? Black Americans too. And brown. And yellow. Not sure what being white has to do with anything.

His guilt is seeping out.
Sea Speed
AG
No no. Only YT is greedy.
AMW2010
AG
Dang I had always wondering about this. I live down the road, and had friends that knew the kids.
IDaggie06
AG
My sister lived across the street from their house when it happened. Afterwards there appeared to be zero activity at the house and the family van sat in the driveway for like eight months. You could see it right through my sisters front windows. Was a bit creepy.

I wonder if whoever lives there now knows about it. I couldn't live in that house.
bigjag19
AG
IDaggie06 said:

My sister lived across the street from their house when it happened. Afterwards there appeared to be zero activity at the house and the family van sat in the driveway for like eight months. You could see it right through my sisters front windows. Was a bit creepy.

I wonder if whoever lives there now knows about it. I couldn't live in that house.

Legally has to be disclosed. And continue to be disclosed as any future buyer would know.
maroon barchetta
IDaggie06 said:

People die every day. [/Orenthal James Simpson]
TarponChaser
DNA evidence links Lu to the murders

This is some crazy ****:

"Lu was linked to the killings after new forensic testing done in January on samples that previously were not able to be identified showed that Lu's DNA was found on a purse that belonged to Xie, according to a probable cause affidavit.

The DNA testing contradicted statements Lu had made previously to investigators in which he had said he did not know Xie or her children and didn't know where the family lived, according to the affidavit.

Authorities have not disclosed a motive for the killings, but according to the affidavit, Lu had unsuccessfully tried to get Sun's help with a promotion at work. Both had worked at Cameron International, which provides products and services to oil and gas companies.

Lu "stated he believed that (Sun) made derogatory comments about him to fellow co-workers ... which may have been the reason he did not get the promotion," according to the affidavit.

Investigators say Lu had bought a handgun a week before the killings and then returned it five days after the killings without the weapon's barrel. Authorities allege Lu gave inconsistent stories about what happened to the gun's barrel. Investigators also allege that bullets Lu had bought with the gun had likely been manufactured on the same machine as the bullet that killed one of the boys, Titus."
T Durden
AG
I'm glad they nabbed this piece of *****
sts7049
AG
kudos for posting your unfiltered hatred on the internet. sweet jesus.
WES2006AG
AG
sts7049 said:

kudos for posting your unfiltered hatred on the internet. sweet jesus.
That must be Boo's new sock.
maroon barchetta
sts7049
AG
[The next post on this thread that isn't posting news on this incident is probably going to result in the thread being locked. Let's try to stay on topic -- Staff]

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.