Houston
Sponsored by

RES Nation?

4,939 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by CATAGBQ04
kansas02gt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So I have seen the billboard, I have visited the twitter feed, and I have seen the sportscars with personalized plates (including "RES") on heights that seem to be driven by some middle-eastern types.

What is the "ready. every. second." company besides maybe a front to launder money?
Prince Akeem
Real Energy Solutions is the company name.

They shop for electric rates for your company based on load usage and take a slice of the pie. Getting paid for easy work!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
For the older folks:

Anyone remember when long distance telephone became open season and there were tons of companies popping up and there were hustlers hawking long distance? Is this energy rate thing just a new version?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
MBL, it's nothing like that. However, if you have a moment I'd like to share with you an exciting opportunity from Bounce Energy.
kansas02gt
AG
I think I'm going to start an energy provider or search company so I can get a lambo and r8.
Prince Akeem
No s***! I drive past those 2 cars everyday. I always thought they were some lawyers that hit it big on a case. Not an easy scam like rate shopping!
danny.abair
They are energy brokers ...but they do scam if you consider they place you in a contract that isn't feasible or has too high of rates and they do over charge. You won't see it until after you sign the contract and receive your bills. They mislead the client to think they are signing a fixed contract when most of the time it is an index product with a hefty adder attached to it for their margin. They are giving the industry a bad name - it is no wonder they can afford the Rolex watches and the Lamborghinis. I would beware..
aggiemike02
AG
first post
Watchful Ag
AG
Wow .. So much wrong on this thread.

They're an apparel company trying to create a "life style" of RES Nation. I had to meet with them for work a year or two ago and basically theyre a bunch of kids who have no idea what they're doing.

It seems like the only group of people buying their clothes are UFC fans. And not the actual UFC, but the lower tier that always fights on 59 South. That's why you'll see some type of MMA influence in their marketing efforts.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
quote:
They are energy brokers ...but they do scam if you consider they place you in a contract that isn't feasible or has too high of rates and they do over charge. You won't see it until after you sign the contract and receive your bills. They mislead the client to think they are signing a fixed contract when most of the time it is an index product with a hefty adder attached to it for their margin. They are giving the industry a bad name - it is no wonder they can afford the Rolex watches and the Lamborghinis. I would beware..

quote:
Wow .. So much wrong on this thread.

They're an apparel company trying to create a "life style" of RES Nation. I had to meet with them for work a year or two ago and basically theyre a bunch of kids who have no idea what they're doing.

It seems like the only group of people buying their clothes are UFC fans. And not the actual UFC, but the lower tier that always fights on 59 South. That's why you'll see some type of MMA influence in their marketing efforts.

Both of these are correct. And to be fair, they're failing at both parts.
CATAGBQ04
AG
I've also been told most of them live at home with their parents.

But they have R8s...so it's all good right?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.