Metroplex
Sponsored by

Aggie Ring Stolen

2,843 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Yesterday
clobby
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My girlfriends apartment was broken into this week and her Aggie ring was stolen along with some other stuff. If anyone frequents pawn shops or sees a class of 11 ring around with the initials for the name being KAC. Let me know. TIA
clobby
AG
Doesn't wear it to work.
txaggie_2011
AG
What area was it stolen from? That might help narrow down the area for possible pawn shops.

For starters she should report her ring as lost to the Association: https://www.aggienetwork.com/ring/lostandfound.aspx

And please have her check to make sure her contact information is up to date so she can be contacted if someone finds it and turns it in to the Association: https://www.aggienetwork.com/profile/aggie.aspx

Good luck.
clobby
AG
Uptown
aznaggiegirl07
AG
clobby said:

Doesn't wear it to work.
I can't wear mine to work because I work in hospital foodservice....

only wedding bands are allowed...
Yesterday
AG
Most likely won't end up in a Pawnshop, but it is possible. More than likely it will go to a gold buyer or refiner where second hand reporting is not as regulated. You would need a dumb thief(aren't they all?) and an ignorant or unlawful pawnbroker for it to end up in a pawnshop.

Terrible news. Best advice is to find something with a serial number and report it. If the thief sells an electronic to a pawnshop which is much more likely then it will be reported to leads online.com where the police will be able to cross reference stolen reports with every pawn/buy transaction in the city. If you get a match you'll be able to find the perp who sold it or their accomplice and hopefully find out where they sold the ring.

Pm me if you need any help.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.