Metroplex
Sponsored by

Apartments on Magnolia/Near Southside in Fort Worth

1,496 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by blumpkin
Old Wooden Ship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to get out of West 7th area to something a bit more chill. Anyone have recommendations or tips for places in that area? I know garage apartments are thing down there but don't really know where to search for them.
walton91
These guys renovate historic properties in the Near Southside. They are unique properties, run by good people. If you've ever been to Shipping and Receiving then you have been to one of the properties
http://oldbuilding.com
aglaohfour
AG
Some recent stuff from our neighborhood page:

Quote:

The La Salle apartments are affordable for Fairmount. There are 16 apartments in two buildings with a central courtyard. Located on College Ave a block south of Magnolia. All apartments are one bedroom and most of the tenants are youngs. Contact Lee, the landlord, at 214-354-5677 regarding vacancies. Although built in 1928, the building *systems* (plumbing & wiring) were redone about 10 or so years ago and central heat/air put in at the same time.

Quote:

Hi neighbors, we still have one beautiful, fully remodeled apartment available at the corner of Hurley and Myrtle. It is available to view today!

Located in Fairmount, 2 blocks from Magnolia Avenue area full of bars, restaurants and coffee houses.
Completely Remodeled
2 bedroom/1 bath
1100 sq.ft.
Washer/Dryer connections
Central AC and Heat
Refinished original hardwood floors
New granite countertops, new custom cabinets, dishwasher and microwave.
$1295 per month.
Contact +1 (469) 223-0373

Quote:

Garage Apartment for Rent, block off Magnolia. Cat okay. No dogs. Family atmosphere. $695 /month. $30 /month utility fee. If interested, PM me or call 817-825-3886.

You might also check on Zillow and Trulia since some people list there. But the best thing to do is drive around and look for signs. Things move quickly and a lot of people don't even get around to listing online before something is gone.

ftworthag02
AG
try the fairmount, ryan place, berkeley, mistletoe facebook pages.
ftworthag02
AG
I will check ryan place facebook page when I get home tonight
Old Wooden Ship
AG
Thanks for the responses so far. Fortworthag I'd appreciate it. I don't have a fb so I can't look.
ftworthag02
AG
I didn't get a chance to look last night. I will try to look at lunch or tonight.
Old Wooden Ship
AG
Thanks alot
blumpkin
AG
Rented a small house in Fairmont. Drive around and look for signs.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.