Metroplex
Sponsored by

In search of Event Planning opportunity (DFW)...

1,053 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TheGreatScott12
TheGreatScott12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
(Cross post from Job Network)

Hello,

I am looking to help out a friend in search of connections in the DFW area for Event Planning, specifically but not limited to the corporate event planning side. She has 2 years experience working for a Third Party Corporate Event Planning company that has one of the biggest petcare brands in the world as its #1 client as well as AT&T, MARS, Credit Companies, and many more. She has experience in all facets of the event planning process from setting up transportation, hotel arrangements, specialty food accommodations, pricing vendors, creating print material as well as managing others who assist her in making the whole process come together. Some of the trips she coordinated were for Exec's of the company so she has experience in catering to some of the more demanding individuals in the business. In her time there she has moved up to a management role and was given the task of putting the entire event together. She also put together 400+ person national sales meetings. If anyone knows of an employee in the corporate or non-profit event industry looking for an experienced event planner, please let me know

My email is jaredscott221 at gmail dot com...

Thanks,

Jared
Class of '12
TheGreatScott12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bump for updated OP.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.