Metroplex
Sponsored by

Anyone work in healthcare?

998 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by GT_Aggie2015
rllguitar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking to network and learn a bit about life as an employee in a hospital or healthcare company.

If you don't mind sharing your experience, shoot me a message... Username @ sbcglobal.net
AgCanuck07
AG
Are you looking for the perspective from a clinical, patient-facing employee or corporate function (HR, Finance, etc)?

I can't provide any personal insight on the patient side but I could give perspective from the corporate function side.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
I used to work in the recruiting department for AmerisourceBergen in Frisco before moving to Austin. Would be more than happy to share insight if that's what you're looking for.
Aries
Want a nurse experience?
Ag In Ok
AG
Pick a hosptial and volunteer. Doesn't have to be all day, but it will give you a good sense of how things work. Plus, the help is always appreciated.
rllguitar
AG
AgCanuk - Perspective from Corporate would be great.
GT_Aggie I'd love to chat with you. I too am a recruiter.
Aries Input from a nurse would be terrific.

It may sound odd, but I've got this gut feeling that a healthcare organization is where I'm supposed to be. I have a few clients in healthcare and LOVE supporting them.
GT_Aggie2015
AG
Sure thing!

gt aggie 2015 @ gmail . com

We can exchange contact info via email.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.