Metroplex
Sponsored by

Thoughts on shuttles to AT&T stadium?

1,791 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Jimi_Rod
Jimi_Rod
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Going to game next weekend. Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on parking vs shuttles? I see places like J Gilligan's and Humperdinks offer game day shuttles but wondering if anyone has feedback on either or better option?
mhayden
I've used the J Gilligan's shuttle a couple of times and always felt it was worth it.
condoaggie
AG
I think the Grease Monkey is running a shuttle. Might want to check them out
pimplepopper
AG
Thanks for posting this thread. Will the shuttle take forever when leaving the stadium? Would like to avoid waiting an hour before getting to my car.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LHIOB
AG
I hate shuttles because the wait after the game is brutal. We Uber to the game and then walk to a bar after the game while the surge drops.

Seems to work pretty well.

Plus J Gilligans charges $8 a person for the shuttle. If you have 4 people its cheaper to Uber.
Bmac04
AG
quote:
I've used the J Gilligan's shuttle a couple of times and always felt it was worth it.
Jimi_Rod
AG
Thanks for replies. Wound up using J Gilligans. Could not have been more convenient. Those folks have quite the operation going. Would park there again. Coveniently located south of the stadium so we were able to avoid IH-30 traffic. What a game!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.