Metroplex
Sponsored by

Sunday dinner in Arlington?

1,778 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by CashinOut
CashinOut
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's a good place to take the folks visiting from out of town for dinner tonight?
They've been to Babes already, but that's still an option.
Hincemm
AG
How upscale? Haven't been there in a couple of years but cacharel is great. Many options in highlands
Hincemm
AG
Probably too late...
blumpkin
AG
Bobby V's. You'll have to clean your toilets but they'll never visit again.
CashinOut
AG
We weren't looking for anything fancy at all, in fact, we ended up in Grapevine at Flips. However, Cacharel now has my attention and I might have to take the wife out there one night for dinner.
wbt5845
AG
Tons of chains in and around the Highlands.

If you're up in Arlington, I love Prince's Lebanese Grill. Been on DD&D.
CashinOut
AG
I hate chain places and we just moved up here not too long ago so we're still trying to find some places that aren't
wbt5845
AG
So Arlington is a big place.

Around downtown, we go to Prince Lebanese, Babes, Grease Monkey & Flying Fish. Candlelight Inn is - unique. Many still swear by Arlington Steakhouse since they reopened. But Jambo Barbecue bought them out and while it's very good, it's still barbecue.

We live south of I-20. We go to Rio Mambo a lot & Laura's Biergarten (although service here has been iffy at times). If around the Highlands, Fish City Grill is still our go to place.

ArlingtonAg2015
AG
Al's (burgers only)
Candlelight Inn
Moni's
Mariano's Hacienda
Hincemm
AG
David's BBQ in Pantego is pretty good imo...
wannaggie
CashinOut said:

I hate chain places and we just moved up here not too long ago so we're still trying to find some places that aren't
Fork In The Road, on Fielder -- get the Crackaroni (macaroni and three different cheeses, drizzled with truffle oil) to share.as an appetizer, it is loaded with carbs and deliciousness and is too heavy for you to eat on your own and still be able to finish your burger.

Totally independently owned local place. The first time you go you'll drive past it because you'll think to yourself, "Nothing good could possibly be in this tiny strip with this convenience store that looks like a meth haven". But you'd be wrong. It's good.

https://www.facebook.com/ForkInTheRoadArlington/
CashinOut
AG
Ate there a couple weeks ago and had the crackaroni. It was sooo good
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.