Metroplex
Sponsored by

Time Warner Cable?

1,335 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by FincAg
dcbowers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with Time Warner Cable television and internet?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
bco2003
AG
I only have their internet, but have been pleased with it. 100/10 Mbps down/up
Absolute
AG
Replaced the Frontier ruined fios with twc Internet. Cheaper for faster speed. No complaints.
Ol Jock 99
AG
I have them for cable/interweb after the FiOS nightmare. Previously had dish for cable too.

On cable, TWC picture quality is very good compared to dish. I liked dish's interface and DVR better, but TWC is adequate.

Internet, no complaints.
Vade281
AG
Paying around 60 for 200/20. Love it
TAMUallen
AG
What kind of speeds are yall getting in relation to what you've paid for?

Any issues with TWC now that they are Spectrum?
aggielostinETX
AG
Kicked ATT out when we cut the cord and haven't looked back with 300/30.

Runs like a top.
East Dallas Ag
AG
Got rid of ATT Uverse for TWC 100/10 internet only, speed tests confirm that's what I am getting. Purchased my own modem/router so not paying a rental fee. Paying ~$46/month. Have been pretty happy so far and customer service has been fine. Only negative was the 3rd party installer they sent over was an idiot and couldn't get the lines where I wanted. To be fair I have a 60 year old house that was never wired for cable, but he kind of made a mess of things.

Look into Playstation Vue for TV
FincAg
AG
East Dallas Ag said:

Got rid of ATT Uverse for TWC 100/10 internet only, speed tests confirm that's what I am getting. Purchased my own modem/router so not paying a rental fee. Paying ~$46/month. Have been pretty happy so far and customer service has been fine. Only negative was the 3rd party installer they sent over was an idiot and couldn't get the lines where I wanted. To be fair I have a 60 year old house that was never wired for cable, but he kind of made a mess of things.

Look into Playstation Vue for TV
My goodness great minds think alike.

Same thing but we did the 50/10 online deal awhile back and works fine. Paying $42/month after taxes, wish I could get 100/10 like you for just $46.

Had some issues early about only receiving 5/5 for brief moments in the afternoon which would kick me off VPN. Spectrum was super quick and within an hour was back up to hovering at 40/8 and consistently.

No Vue, but HD receiver, Netflix, Firestick (Amazon Prime). Listening to a lot more music and no more trash tv on in the background.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.