Austin
Sponsored by

Who are you voting for for city council?

1,257 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by HTownAg98
oldarmy76
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Texian
AG
Don Zimmerman
rather be fishing
AG
ABSOLUTELY NOT LESLIE POOL.
oldarmy76
Why the pool hate? Just curious?
oldarmy76
Sherri Gallow in district 10
Zimmerman over Flanagan
These would be my votes if anyone cares...
rather be fishing
AG
She's been heavily in favor of every transportation bond, and the Grove, which have all been catastrophes. She just seems to blindly support all bonds, like you would expect a liberal city council person to do. She also seems to be a very absent from the on goings in our district. I'm all for transportation, but there hasn't been any bond that was well designed (we can debate this again for the 50th time) and reasonable, yet she offers no criticism, just blind support.
Btron
AG
rather be fishing said:

She's been heavily in favor of every transportation bond, and the Grove, which have all been catastrophes. She just seems to blindly support all bonds, like you would expect a liberal city council person to do. She also seems to be a very absent from the on goings in our district. I'm all for transportation, but there hasn't been any bond that was well designed (we can debate this again for the 50th time) and reasonable, yet she offers no criticism, just blind support.
Pool is my CC, and I think we need a change.
oldarmy76
Get your friends out to vote for Natalie.
HTownAg98
rather be fishing said:

I did the appraisal for TXDOT when they were approached about selling The Grove property. We gave them our number, and another firm gave them a number. We were about 30% apart, because the numbers were predicated on presumed density. When the number came in from the developer, I got a phone call asking why we were so much lower than the offer, because they were afraid that TXDOT was leaving money on the table. We basically told them that they needed to have a signed contract on that developer's desk that afternoon and pray that their financing comes through. I don't know how the developer got to that number, but I would have loved to have seen it.
oldarmy76
Who do you work for?
HTownAg98
A private appraisal company.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.