Austin
Sponsored by

Deer real bad out right now

3,023 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BurnetAg
Aust Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had one decide he wanted to ride in my passenger seat last night. Pretty scary. Be careful after dark, ya'll.
chipotle
Where? Hardly seen any out in Avery ranch let alone any droppings on our lawn.
Aust Ag
AG
Ha, Avery Ranch! Actually, the road out in front of Gupton in between Henry M.S. Smash! 8 point buck in my passenger seat!
Husky Boy Jr.
AG
If anyone would like to relocate some from lakeway that would be great. Our local PETA people have started an organization to surgilically sterilize the deer as opposed to trapping and processing. I can walk up probably 15 feet from the deer out here before they are spooked.
AgBass01
AG
Not uncommon for me to see 10-15 in my yard every day. Sam bass and 1431 area. Wish I could thin the heard with my bow a little.
JCRiley09
AG
I was driving on Red Bud close to the lake a couple days ago around 6pm and a young 8-point walked right out into the middle of the road. When I drive through the Great Hills area around 5 there are always a ton of deer out.
rather be fishing
AG
Let's get the Northwest Hills people going on the sharpshooter/trapping/feeding them debate again. That was good entertainment a few years back.

My new office is off of Great Hills. If I stay late enough in the evenings, there's usually a dozen or so out in a grassy area north of our building.
Btron
AG
I'm at Parmer/Mopac and they come out late night from a creek back in McNeil Estate. They eat my plants in the front flower bed. I had to spray some nasty **** on them to keep the deer away.
Charpie
AG
They lay in my yard. I hear them at night. In the mornings, I scare them off when the garage door opens.

I see them and all I hear is my dad saying, "yum! Tamales!"
BurnetAg
Lago Vista is just covered with deer. I damn near hit about 10 the other night. I swear they were following me to screw with me. The biggest was a 10 point buck and I thought I was taking him home.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.