Austin
Sponsored by

Thinking about renting out a theatre at Drafthouse Slaughter Ln for Bama game

1,413 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Wabs
The Silverback
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Would be something like $30 a person and then about $30 a person food/bev minimum.

Anyone interested if I cans secure the space?

Theatre holds about 30 people and would be private screening for the game next Saturday 10/22. I have about 10 or so right now so need about 10-15 more. Shoot me a PM or email if interested and how many people.

Thought it would be a cool venue to watch the game on the big screen and drink cold beer with other local Ags.
In4TheHuddle
AG
Im interested, would most likely bring a few others with me.
Jones12
AG
May be out of town but post if this actually happens. If I stay in town I'd be interested in 2 spots
txjortsagent
AG
Interested if I don't end up going to the game. Would have 2-4 people
tlepoC
AG
Interested. 3 to 4 people
The Silverback
AG
Well, looks like my plans have changed and won't be able to get this set up. If anyone else wants to take the lead you can email Drafthouse direct to set up. She quoted me $700 to rent the space and then a $660 food/Bev minimum.

If I don't end up going to the Ole Miss game I will try to get this going again for that.
tlepoC
AG
Anyone else interested in keeping this going? I would commit to take the lead but time isn't easy to come by this month.
Wabs
AG
I'd be in for Ole Miss if you could set it up. Party of 2.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.