Austin
Sponsored by

Rehearsal Dinner recommendations

1,925 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by ecoag80
ecoag80
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for suggestions for rehearsal dinner spot ... prefer near/convenient to downtown...looking for a place / restaurant with a private room...likely as many as 80 folks.....
Potcake
AG
I think Lamberts has a private event room, thought I saw it once. Z-Tejas on 6th may also. Scholz Garten as well.
Gramercy Riffs
AG
Perry's has multiple rooms and can host up to 80. We had ours at III Forks, which can go up to 60, I think. I believe Eddie V's and Trulucks are both 60ish as well.
ecoag80
voorheesdn
AG
We rented out Franklin BBQ for ours. Great experience for our guests and something truly unique to Austin. Surprisingly reasonable on the price as well.
AggieOO
We rented a party boat and brought our own food/booze. Spent 2 hours cruising around Town Lake. Several people said it was the best/coolest/most fun rehearsal dinner they'd been to. After that, we moved the party to Rainey street.
EBag07
Moonshine, Abels on the lake has an upstairs room that is all glass or can be opened, Swifts Attick, Iron Cactus on 6th.
johnson2012
AG
Mine was at Iron Cactus and we had a private space there, but was only 30 or so. I know they also rent out up to the whole restaurant so there's plenty of room there.

Wen to one at Truluck's a couple month's ago with about 50 people and there was plenty of space in the room we were in. I'm sure the cost was crazy, but as a guest it was pretty awesome.
ecoag80
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
What did Franklin's cost per head?
voorheesdn
AG
~$50
Senator Blutarski
AG
We did Zilker Clubhouse. Cheap, you just have to sign up the first day it comes available. You can hire anyone you want to cater. Great view of downtown.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Might consider the Hyatt. They have a large room on the top floor We did ours there. Great view of downtown
chipotle
Dang y'all are loaded
wargograw
Ihop
ecoag80
AG
Believe me with the number I was given to plan for that and whataburger would be my options, however my wife would make me pay in other ways. Cheaper to fold now. Lose the battle win the war...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.