Austin
Sponsored by

Question for those at ACL instead of the Aggie game this weekend.

1,355 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by emando2000
JT88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Please reply to this thread to let us know if they showed our game or the Big 10 again.

This past Saturday at the beer tent they either couldn't or wouldn't show the Ags vs SC although we got to see TN/GA and Michigan/Wisconsin despite the fact that the majority of the crowd wanted to see Ags v SC.

And if you are hoping to stream, the ATT wifi at the beer tent is intermittent at best and cellular is mostly overwhelmed.
Potcake
AG
Could have been because we were on SECN last week.
Ag MD 84
AG
I was there and watched the end of tu-osu game and was planning to watch Ags-Cocks. I asked one of the guys at 2;45 if they were going to show the Ags and was told that it was "C-3's" decision to show Tn-Ga game and there wasn't anything they could do. I left and went to sports bar and didn't come back till Sunday (had 3-day wristband). Sure seemed like a BS-move to me---saw lots of people wearing A&M shirts (never saw anybody wearing Ga or Tn shirt). Hard to imagine they won't be showing Ags-Vols this week however.
emando2000
AG
They'll play it. The manager of the Draft Bar had the tv controllers this year. He's good people and will put it on whichever brings the most people. I manage a different bar and we carpool each day to Zilker... we were talking about which games he was gonna play. He's pretty neutral but I think he does favor t.u. more.

If not, tell him that Mando said to put it on the Aggie game! He'll be the white dude with rimless eyeglasses on. He likes to wear his fisherman hat while back there.

It's a premier game so it'll be on.
emando2000
AG
Ag MD 84 said:

I was there and watched the end of tu-osu game and was planning to watch Ags-Cocks. I asked one of the guys at 2;45 if they were going to show the Ags and was told that it was "C-3's" decision to show Tn-Ga game and there wasn't anything they could do. I left and went to sports bar and didn't come back till Sunday (had 3-day wristband). Sure seemed like a BS-move to me---saw lots of people wearing A&M shirts (never saw anybody wearing Ga or Tn shirt). Hard to imagine they won't be showing Ags-Vols this week however.
The C3 guys stop in that tent throughout the day so it wouldn't surprise me. I worked the draft bar last year and they stopped by a lot.

I just texted the manager & he's gonna play the A&M game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.