Austin
Sponsored by

Free Boxes

980 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BlazingSaddles
BlazingSaddles
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife and I just moved into a new house and have a bunch of boxes that we need to get rid of. I'm happy to give them to someone for free locally if they can be used. Otherwise, they are going in the trash/recycle (which is a p i t a).

We have a few good boxes for packing along with a bunch of boxes that held our china, everyday dishes, etc... All the boxes are in good condition if someone or a few people are interested.

I'm going to leave this up for a couple of days before I post on craigslist. If interested, feel free to reply to this with your email and I'll shoot you a note.
Btron
AG
If you don't get anyone to take them from you. I'd sell them back to box store. I think there is one on Kramer/Metric area. I remember the return was better than selling dvds.
BlazingSaddles
Appreciate the tip. I may do that if others aren't interested.
Btron
AG
https://forms.netsuite.com/app/site/crm/externalleadpage.nl?compid=578860&formid=25&h=45960b1cae3c0bb57f63&&ck=Z1aikyMlAkRFwafd&vid=1TxhuSMlAklFwfd_&cktime=140579&promocode=&promocodeaction=overwrite&redirect_count=1&did_javascript_redirect=T
BlazingSaddles
Thanks for this Btron!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.