Austin
Sponsored by

Pool builder in Georgetown

1,335 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by t1130
t1130
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Can anyone recommend a pool builder in the Georgetown area? There are so many builders but want to see if anyone can direct me to the better/honest ones out there. Thanks in advance.
Swarely
Anthony and sylvan pools
t1130
AG
What is the turn time from design to construction?
MPython43
I'm in the pool service business here in the area and have been for the last decade. I always recommend getting bids from Cody Pools, Johnson Custom Pools, and Jaida Custom Pools. They all build great pools and stand behind the work that they do.
MPython43
If you opt to get a bid from A&S, ask for TJ. Hes a former employee of mine and a good guy.
t1130
AG
Thanks!
Frisco - Ag
AG
Python,

I am in leander / crystal falls. I am having issues with my Polaris. Is this something that your company could help with?
MPython43
Frisco -

If it is just a mechanical issue with the Polaris unit itself not working properly, take it into Blue Bottom Pool Supply in Cedar Park and they won't charge you any labor to fix it in store. If you think it is a pump or some other aspect of the system causing the issue, we can help. We don't provide cleaning service in Leander, but we'll go up to you for repair work if it is something worth our time. If any of our staff gives you flack about not servicing Leander, tell them "Hal said its ok" if you do need us.

Patriot Pool and Spa
BTHOB-98
Pack Pools does a nice job but they are not cheap.
Hodor
AG
Do you guys cover Steiner? I see you do Lakeway and Bee Cave, so I'm suspecting the answer is yes. I'm thinking about shopping around and getting a new service company.
MPython43
We absolutely do
DeangeloVickers
AG
Im in the process of building a pool with Reliant Pools

It's been slower than I would like it to go, but the product and quality thus far has been excellent
BadMoonRisin
AG
quote:
Frisco -

If it is just a mechanical issue with the Polaris unit itself not working properly, take it into Blue Bottom Pool Supply in Cedar Park and they won't charge you any labor to fix it in store. If you think it is a pump or some other aspect of the system causing the issue, we can help. We don't provide cleaning service in Leander, but we'll go up to you for repair work if it is something worth our time. If any of our staff gives you flack about not servicing Leander, tell them "Hal said its ok" if you do need us.

Patriot Pool and Spa
Second Blue Bottom Pool Supply.

I used to work for Troy when I was in high school at the now-defunct Warehouse Pool Supply. Always was an honest guy.
Kyle04
AG
Please give some feedback as to how it's going T1130

I'm looking for someone to resurface our pool, change the pool deck, and build a pool house

I'm having problems finding a reputable company..
DeangeloVickers
AG
Give Reliant a call and tell them Ryan sent you.

With them I picked quality over price and couldn't be happier. I got a much better product than I thought I would, but the cost was higher than the others.
t1130
AG
Met with anthony sylvan and cody, still have a meeting with john pack next week. We couldn't get denali to make a meet so i cut them loose. If i have to chase you to set up a meeting, i can only imagine what you are like if I have an issue that I need fixing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.