Austin
Sponsored by

Question Re: Hippie Hollow Annual pass

7,702 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rather be fishing
Credible Source
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
quote:
When I read this thread title, I was certain you had misspelled "annual."

MondayMorningQB
AG
This thread is revealing
NoneGiven
AG
I'm gonna need proof that there are hot girls there.
Bitter Old Man
AG
Several years ago, I was out on the boat with a girl and her friend called and asked us to pick her up. I said sure, where? Hippie Hollow.

It was a weekend in the summer.

We went, and had to wait around off-shore until the girl arrived. It was 90%+ gay men, doing gay things. Not my cup o tea. I'm sure there were some heart-o-gold hookers and "hot" strippers there somewhere, but I sure as hell didn't see any.

The best looking girl I saw was the one we picked up, who wanted the hell outta there.

Having had a boat on LT for about 20 years, I have been by the hollow many times. The hot girls must be hiding in the trees, because all I ever see are naked, fat, men, sunning their sacks on the rocks. As Jorts says, that which cannot be unseen... I'm sure they are nice people, and I have no problem.
txjortsagent
AG
Hey prairie Ag...rather than lecturing good Aggies about our code of honor, go whip out that wang of yours with the other gays there and see how that works out for you. Nothing wrong with that, butty
ATXAdvisor
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Austin is getting new visitors everyday. Some might think it's an innocent swimming hole

Swimming hole? Its a 190 acre park... one of the largest parks on Lake Travis

What do you know about it?

Have you been? What did you see?

I have never been and truly know nothing about hippie hollow, only by reputation.
It's a nude beach, specifically for men, old men.

Obviously you haven't been

Because if you had been, particularly during the summer on a weekend, you'd know that is not true -- it is not a "nude beach specifically for old men"

You'd know that while there are a bunch of olds out there, there are people of all ages out there. There are MANY beautiful women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s out there ... and not in small numbers either ... most are there with their husbands, boyfriends, or with a group of people... some are professionals that are there with a group of other women

But if beautiful, naked women is a problem for you, it is probably best you stay away

So what used to be a park for old gay men, is now for swingers. As in , to swing. Got it!

Got it? Got what?

So far the only thing I've seen out of you on this thread are assumptions and unfounded accusations about something you admittedly have absolutely zero knowledge about.

But by all means, continue making things up if that is what you do for fun

I mean, if you hate people because they go to a lake naked, then just say you hate people because they go to the lake and naked. No need to make up lies to make your point? Is there?

Ok drama queen, nobody hates people who like to skinny dip.

But there are no hot chicks there. That is a lie.

That is incorrect.

Very, VERY incorrect

This HAS to be a violation of Rule #1!
rather be fishing
AG
OP?

Austin couple caught engaged in sexual act at nude park
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.