Austin
Sponsored by

Question Re: Hippie Hollow Annual pass

7,780 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by rather be fishing
prairieaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do all annual passes issued start and end on the same dates?

Or are they all one year from date of issue to the individual?

Also, are they specific to a person, or to a vehicle?

TIA
Captain Pablo
AG
Passes are good for one year from date of purchase

They are specific to a vehicle, not a person

Or so I hear...
Btron
AG
Wondering where this thread will go...
I hope OP knows what they're getting into.
prairieaggie
quote:
Because I asked about an annual County park pass?

Looks like my question was answered though

Thanks!
JAW3336
AG
quote:
quote:

I think you know why.
txjortsagent
AG
Fetishes are fine, guys. One person's old wrinkly sack is another's.....I got nothin'.
Captain Pablo
AG
quote:
Fetishes are fine, guys. One person's old wrinkly sack is another's.....I got nothin'.

Whoa there.... didn't I read once that you went to HH?

Btron
AG
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
Don't forget your sunscreen
Furlock Bones
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
apply 30 minutes before sun exposure.
KT 90
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks!
apply 30 minutes before sun exposure.

Make sure to apply a little extra to the delicate areas, unless, of course, you've been there enough times that those areas are already tanned.

txjortsagent
AG
Don't apply it too quickly either
rugger74
AG
Good gosh. A nice place to skinny dip in the sixties and look what it has morphed into as a park and a freak show for so many.
Btron
AG
Austin is getting new visitors everyday. Some might think it's an innocent swimming hole
Potcake
AG
I remember when this happened, but I didn't think it was that long ago.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4890829/ns/us_news-weird_news/t/barge-sinks-after-nude-sighting-texas/

Apparently TexAgs talked about it also.
http://texags.com/forums/12/topics/327398
prairieaggie
quote:
Austin is getting new visitors everyday. Some might think it's an innocent swimming hole

Swimming hole? Its a 190 acre park... one of the largest parks on Lake Travis

What do you know about it?

Have you been? What did you see?

txjortsagent
AG
that which cannot be unseen
Gator2_01
AG
quote:
that which cannot be unseen

He thinks about it daily during his private time.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:

Old ass.
Btron
AG
quote:
quote:

I have never been and truly know nothing about hippie hollow, only by reputation.
It's a nude beach, specifically for men, old men.
Btron
AG
Great thread bump
Leeman
Old men dragging their sacks across the sand...
prairieaggie
quote:
quote:
quote:

I have never been and truly know nothing about hippie hollow, only by reputation.

Obviously you haven't been

Because if you had been, particularly during the summer on a weekend, you'd know that is not true -- it is not a "nude beach specifically for old men"

You'd know that while there are a bunch of olds out there, there are people of all ages out there. There are MANY beautiful women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s out there ... and not in small numbers either ... most are there with their husbands, boyfriends, or with a group of people... some are professionals that are there with a group of other women

But if beautiful, naked women is a problem for you, it is probably best you stay away
prairieaggie
quote:
Old men dragging their sacks across the sand...

No sand... just limestone
petey88

Once at Big Dave's Dam Saloon, a story came out about the law officers raid out there, 42 guys and one gal arrested for indecent exposure.

LT residents, we knew them as bushwackers

The bikers were roaring with laughter about the odd number and if it was a guy or gal.
Btron
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Because if you had been, particularly during the summer on a weekend, you'd know that is not true -- it is not a "nude beach specifically for old men"

You'd know that while there are a bunch of olds out there, there are people of all ages out there. There are MANY beautiful women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s out there ... and not in small numbers either ... most are there with their husbands, boyfriends, or with a group of people... some are professionals that are there with a group of other women

But if beautiful, naked women is a problem for you, it is probably best you stay away

So what used to be a park for old gay men, is now for swingers. As in , to swing. Got it!
prairieaggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

So what used to be a park for old gay men, is now for swingers. As in , to swing. Got it!

Got it? Got what?

So far the only thing I've seen out of you on this thread are assumptions and unfounded accusations about something you admittedly have absolutely zero knowledge about.

But by all means, continue making things up if that is what you do for fun

I mean, if you hate people because they go to a lake naked, then just say you hate people because they go to the lake and naked. No need to make up lies to make your point? Is there?
prairieaggie
quote:

Once at Big Dave's Dam Saloon, a story came out about the law officers raid out there, 42 guys and one gal arrested for indecent exposure.

LT residents, we knew them as bushwackers

The bikers were roaring with laughter about the odd number and if it was a guy or gal.

If they were engaging in indecent exposure, then they were engaging in illegal sexual activity. They got what they deserved
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

So far the only thing I've seen out of you on this thread are assumptions and unfounded accusations about something you admittedly have absolutely zero knowledge about.

I mean, if you hate people because they go to a lake naked, then just say you hate people because they go to the lake and naked. No need to make up lies to make your point? Is there?

Ok drama queen, nobody hates people who like to skinny dip.

But there are no hot chicks there. That is a lie.
Btron
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

Come on, man... No one here is being hateful. It's just innocent TA humor. I did not mean to get you worked up or angry. I was not making personal attacks, or being disrespectful. I was playing up on the stereotypes of hippie hollow. I will stop as it seems to bother you. But seriously, wear sunscreen.
prairieaggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

Come on, man... No one here is being hateful. It's just innocent TA humor. I did not mean to get you worked up or angry. I was not making personal attacks, or being disrespectful. I was playing up on the stereotypes of hippie hollow. I will stop as it seems to bother you. But seriously, wear sunscreen.

I am not angry in the least... I just want to encourage you to be factually correct, knowledgeable, and above all, honest in your discourse, especially with other Aggies

Aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal

Let's try to base our assertions on honesty and knowledge, not stereotypes and pejoratives

Aggies should be above that, and I try to encourage us to be
AgBass01
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

I am not angry in the least... I just want to encourage you to be factually correct, knowledgeable, and above all, honest in your discourse, especially with other Aggies

Aggies do not lie, cheat, or steal

Let's try to base our assertions on honesty and knowledge, not stereotypes and pejoratives

Aggies should be above that, and I try to encourage us to be
Potcake
AG
OP had a pretty good troll going till his last post.
Credible Source
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

That is incorrect.
prairieaggie
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Got it? Got what?

That is incorrect.

Very, VERY incorrect
Martin Cash
AG
When I read this thread title, I was certain you had misspelled "annual."
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.