Austin
Sponsored by

del valle isd

742 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 11 yr ago by aTm papi
Tatem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone know anything about del valle isd, del valle High school to specific
Beer Baron
AG
I have no first-hand knowledge but it's my impression that the film Dangerous Minds was based on it.
aTm papi
i work at Del Valle ISD....what's your question?
BQWife03
AG
http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/aeis/2011/index.html
You can do a search by campus or district. Gives you anything you want to know in terms of demographics of students, teachers, and standardized test performance.
Tatem
what's the High School like? Good place to work or is it rough?
aTm papi
the high school isn't as rough as most people think. we as teachers have done the best we have been able to do with our resources and by doing so, we were able to be recognized by TEA three years in a row. you will find a lot of teachers that are dedicated to their craft. what did you plan on teaching?
Tatem

[This message has been edited by Tatem (edited 4/14/2012 2:45p).]
MaroonSpirit
AG
my mom works in DVISD....if you have any specific questions, I will gladly ask her.
aTm papi
Does your mum work in the high school?
Tatem
Just general thoughts about the administration (including the support of Central Office at the HS), and general thoughts about the HS. Thanks.
aTm papi
Support is good and we just got a pay raise as well. New teachers will start of around 42k.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.