Looking for a new internist

1,704 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TellMeMore
Jim65
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anybody have experience with local docs Tseng, Florian or Kakwan?

TIA
Sailor
Florian is my doc for 10+ years. Great doc.
masteraggieaka2%ER
AG
Tseng very competent with good bed side manner, his nurses are excellent
ro828
Dr. Florian has taken good care of me and Mrs. Ro for over ten years now.
RO828
taxpreparer
AG
My wife and I use Dr. Tseng. He is very good at talking to you, not at you or down to you.
Maedan86
AG
My wife and I use Tseng as well. Love 'em. Takes ample time with you and explains things well.
oldag76
AG
Kakwan (sp?) took care of my father his last two years of life - he made it to 96.5! She was wonderful, compassiinate and caring. She sent us tu Ragupathy at the Med. He was good too.
Turtle88
AG
Dr Tseng does not take new patients.
Pale Rider
AG
Dr James Bonds at the Physician Center
EBrazosAg
AG
Your choice and the willingness to be accepted as a patient will depend on:
  • Insurance (several of the docs mentioned in this thread do not take new Medicare or Medicaid (and likely Tricare))
  • Overall health condition - Kakwan specializes in palliative care (different than hospice care) and tends to have a older patient population.
  • Do you need someone to let you do what you want, and tell you gently what you need to hear, or do you need someone to push you into doing what you need? Different personalities to all mentioned in this thread.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TellMeMore
+1 Bonds. No BS, he will answer your questions medically and about the health care system. His kind will not be around 10 years from now. They'll be more like mechanics then.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.