Voter fraud reported in TX - machines changing vote

3,776 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by laavispa
slyk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Voting machines reportedly in several cities in TX changing votes to Hillary/democrats, esp if voting straight party republican ticket.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-25/texas-rigged-first-reports-voting-machines-switching-votes-hillary-texas
K2T2
Ugh. Some of you guys suck at the internet. Try searching before posting. People's Facebook posts are not a particularly reputable source of information.
95_Aggie
AG
Well if someone posted it on Facebook it must be true!
SumAggie
given the level of corruption in the DNC and hiLIARy's shenanigans nothing would surprise me....
redd38
AG
K2T2 said:

Ugh. Some of you guys suck at the internet. Try searching before posting. People's Facebook posts are not a particularly reputable source of information.
Snoops isn't a particularly reputable source for political information.

Also, it's never a bad idea to double check your vote selections.
halibut sinclair
redd38 said:

K2T2 said:

I prefer Snopes to Snoops. It's more accurate.
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

I think Snoops is a new NSA-related meme.
slyk
K2T2 said:

Uhm yeah right, like snopes is the real authority here. Very left leaning. I'd rather believe individual facebook posts than snopes on this one. Search yourself about the liberal bias of snopes. Here's one:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

redd38
AG
halibut sinclair said:

redd38 said:

K2T2 said:

95_Aggie
AG
http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article110330177.html
K2T2
slyk said:

K2T2 said:

Uhm yeah right, like snopes is the real authority here. Very left leaning. I'd rather believe individual facebook posts than snopes on this one. Search yourself about the liberal bias of snopes. Here's one:
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/
Ugh. Not everyone is out to get you. Just think. When you search Texas voter switching, there are no reputable news sources reporting it has happened the way you're talking about. That should be a message that you should be skeptical, no matter what side you're on and no matter what side they say the switching is happening to.
Oogway
I'll take confirmation bias for $1000, Alex.
smoove
Sounds like an intentional glitch.
4lilmonkeys
Work an election as a clerk or a judge and you'll find out pretty quickly it's usually user error. People don't read the instructions or understand how the machine works, especially the older folks. Always best to review the ballot, either way.
nwspmp
Whenever I hear this kind of thing, I think this...

What's more likely?
a) Voter Joe Blo didn't know how to use the computer system properly, or
b) A country-wide and potentially international conspiracy exists to change votes on several different types of voting machines, requiring an extensive behind-the-scenes operation to change the code to work in one way (excusing that the mirror "vote flipping" reports exist in left-leaning states too), but stupidly decided to make it so that the vote-change mechanism is shown on the screen, rather than simply displaying that your vote was cast and changing how it records it in the data storage.

Having worked in IT, I can confirm that user error is 95% of errors when it comes to computer related items
laavispa
Quote:

rather than simply displaying that your vote was cast and changing how it records it in the data storage.

And that folks is how it will be done. More sophisticated than Landslide Lyndon's 1948 election but just as effective. Democrats stealing elections since 1948 and before.............
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.