You guys give the BEST recommendations!

3,356 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by The Original AG 76
GunRangeGal
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm getting ready to sell my house and needed a little bit of work done, so I turned to Texags (of course) to search for recommendations.

I seriously lucked out with Jason with Power Clean. He shows up on time, did an amazing job, was beyond reasonably priced, and was even super sweet to my dog. I would recommend him to anybody!

Gus with Eagle Plumbing was another home run. He's always on time (or early!), reasonably priced, always looking for ways to save you money, and does excellent work.

When I moved previously, I called Little Guy Movers on a few recommendations from here and they were the best, even though I was moving out of a third floor apartment! I'll be calling them again with this upcoming move.

Just wanted to say thank you for all the threads recommending these guys... it's saved me!
techno-ag
halibut sinclair
FlyRod
FNG
91_Aggie
AG
Don't forget to use Brake Check for all brake work on your car, and definitely use Midas for any Muffler work!
Broncos
Also Canes for your local chicken tenders.
CollegeStationMaid
I recommend Jason to my clients
jja79
AG
Are you saying these folks returned your call?
GunRangeGal
AG
Every single one of them. Jason and Gus even text to confirm appointments. The power of TexAgs!
eloc62
who is this Jason with Power Clean that you speak of? i need cleaning!
medic1969p
eloc62 said:

who is this Jason with Power Clean that you speak of? i need cleaning!
Jason does carpet cleaning. I have a house cleaning business and we recommend each other when our businesses crossover
eloc62
Thanks, medic. i see you have a house cleaning business. I am looking for something like a quarterly service to clean things i don't have time for, like cleaning window blinds, window sills, baseboards,light fixtures, cabinet fronts, etc... do you do this type of cleaning?
Fleen
Gus at Eagle plumbing!
NellCote71
I agree about the good advice. I found Marco on this board.
GunRangeGal
AG
To follow up, I used Little Guy Movers again last week and had an awesome experience. They came in below their quote and were super fast without damaging anything. I highly recommend them!
The Original AG 76
AG
eloc62 said:

Thanks, medic. i see you have a house cleaning business. I am looking for something like a quarterly service to clean things i don't have time for, like cleaning window blinds, window sills, baseboards,light fixtures, cabinet fronts, etc... do you do this type of cleaning?
Same question...... 4-8 times a year DEEEEEEEEEEEP clean.
Contact info medic ?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.