need a very large tree cut down behind my business. recs?

1,250 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by dubi
eloc62
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I always ask you guys first because i have always gotten good result's. so, I have this large tree that is in a very tight spot between a fence and a concrete loading dock that is overgrown it's space and must come down.there are power lines involved. i don't need the stump pulled. i can trim the stump down with a chainsaw to still fit in the space. i just need the tree cut down.
BigBubba
AG
Call Andy with Professional Tree Service. I have used him multiple times and several friends have used him multiple times. He is always the lowest priced and does a great job. One friend had a tree that had fallen and was leaning on their detached garage and he removed it with no damage. The other friend had a tree that was right by a fence and storage shed and he removed it with no damage.

(979) 412-0670
Jetty
AG
Agree.... Andy Professional Tree Service. We have had him cut down 8 big post oaks that have died on our property. Shows up when he says he will,does a great job and cleans up area. Also very reasonable price.

Only other suggestion is - you said power lines were involved. You might call Utility department and see if they'll do it to protect their line.
The Original AG 76
AG
brazos valley tree
979-774-4800
used them numerous times, very good service and actually RETURNS your call....
techno-ag
AG
The Original AG 76 said:

brazos valley tree
979-774-4800
used them numerous times, very good service and actually RETURNS your call....
This. Very good experience with them.
halibut sinclair
eloc62
Thanks guys, as usual. looks like i have 2 good options.
dubi
AG
Call your electric provider. If it is next to power lines they may remove it completely or cut it so it is lower than the lines. It will save you money.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.