Phone repair???

1,639 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by spudag
Aggiefan#1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Shattered a phone screen. It's a cruddy Samsung S7 Edge so I can't just walk into Apple Store.

Anyone had good success?
BaitShack
AG
I had two replaced recently at batteries plus bulbs. Galaxy S5

I think it was around $120, including a $10 coupon for making an appointment online.
91_Aggie
AG
For an S7, it won't be $120... My S6 costs me about $350.... I went and bought an otter Defender case right after that lesson.
They quoted me $120 on the phone, but the woman who quoted didn't know an S6 was different than an S5. This was a place recommended in Bryan... can't remember the name... but I probably wouldn't use again... cash only policy.
FNG
Is this the one that spontaneously combusts?
91_Aggie
AG
No, that's the Note 7. Galaxy Edge 7 is different.
Brewmaster
AG
there's a kiosk in the mall - that guy comes highly recommended (old posts that I've read before, having broken an S5 not once but twice). I went the insurance route as it ended up cheaper (since I had it on the first couple S5's).
Gasbandit
Sour Apple Repair in college station did right by me when I broke my LG G3's screen.
SeenNotHeard
AG
I second Sour Apple Repair. Have had several great experiences and have sent several clients there. No complaints.
spudag
AG
Sour Apple.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.