Storage unit

3 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TKDMom
KC_Ag14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Needing recommendations for a storage unit in College Station. Shopping local listed places online hasn't provided much information other than size offerings and availability. Wanting more details on convenience (location), maneuverability, and pricing. We'll more than likely be getting a big space, at least a 10 X 25. TIA!
rw1987
AG
I rented from the place at Wellborn and Holleman for several years. No problems
Tim Weaver
If you don't mind it being a little further out and inside what is essentially a trailer park, you should try Mara Storage. Its out by the airport. Cheapest in Town and has electricity. I have a 12x25 out there. I think they have up to 15x30 sizes iirc.
Kendall Rogers
AG
As above, it you don't access the storage space weekly and don' t mind driving, the new storage business on Hwy 79 in Hearne is very nice and is all behind security fence and is about 1/2 the cost of anything in BCS. The owner told me that most all of his renters are from BCS.
michellecan
I know you said CS, but I use Cubby Hole in Bryan and love it!
TKDMom
I have a unit at Secure Care on Longmire. I got a smaller unit, but they have large climate controlled units also. Really nice people.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.