Garage door repair

1,744 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chloelee
TejasAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does any have recommendations on a garage door company to do repairs or replacement?
SoTheySay
S
AAA Overhead repaired ours last week. I called on Monday expecting them to be closed but they were out the same day.
TejasAg
AG
Thank you!
GiveEmHellBill
AG
The spring broke on my garage door a few months ago. I called Aggieland Overhead Door and left a message. The owner called me back within a few minutes and they came out the next day. They were quick, very reasonably priced and very appreciative of my business.
Oogway
^^Same thing happened to us and like GiveEmHellBill we had a positive experience with Aggieland Overhead Door.
Stupe
S
GiveEmHellBill said:

The spring broke on my garage door a few months ago. I called Aggieland Overhead Door and left a message. The owner called me back within a few minutes and they came out the next day. They were quick, very reasonably priced and very appreciative of my business.
Same experience. We put their sticker on the garage wall so we would remember who to call if we had another issue.
meezermom
Aggieland Overhead -- they were able to come out the day we called and fix the spring, rescuing both cars that were stuck in the garage! Also a lifetime transferrable warranty ... perfect!
profromdover
AG
One more for AAA
Ratsa
Word to the wise... make sure whoever you call works on the type of garage door you have. I called Aggieland Overhead Door and Fireplaces when my mother-in-law's garage door needed the spring tension adjusted. The door is only 5 years old and was installed when the house was built by a prolific builder in town. The lady that answered the phone told me they could come out the next day to work on it. When I said I would call around to other places to see if someone could come out sooner, she then offered to send someone that evening. Well, evening came, and I got a call that no one was available that evening, and someone would come the following day. I wasn't super happy at that point, but what was done was done. The next day the technician arrived, looked at the door, and told me they don't work on that type of door, but would be happy to replace the entire thing. Yeah, right....
MisterShipWreck
I too had Aggieland Overhead come rescue me with a car trapped in my garage due to a broken spring. No one was answering the phone after 6pm at the several businesses I called (they close at 5pm). I left a message at Aggieland Overhead's answering machine. He called me back 20 min later ...

I did not expect anyone to come or call me back until the next day. I even called my boss and said I would be in late.

They came out at 7:30pm and fixed it. I did pay an extra after hours fee - but he changed both springs and got it fixed.

GREAT customer service!
chloelee
AAA - great people and service
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.