Duck Haven Estates

2,926 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Tailgate88
Ric Clark
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Does anyone live in Duck Haven Estates, just past Welborn, as I noticed they are expanding the lots for sale?

Wondering if they have any issues/concerns/situations???

Thanks
techno-ag
AG
I suspect the train might be an issue. Not sure about the Internet out there, either.
AggiePhil
AG
Train situation should be improving once they make it a silent crossing. Internet was a bit dicey last I checked. Great rural neighborhood though.
kyledr04
AG
We love it. Those newer lots are a lot closer to the train than mine but like someone said they're going to make it a silent crossing soon.

Internet is ok through ceo.
deh40
AG
Nice area. Internet is definitely an issue. Not sure when the RR is changing to the silent crossing, but until then that would an issue for those new lots.
AgNana
We have lived in Duck Haven for 9 nine years. Love it out here. AT&T is the only cell phone that is reliable. Verizon and T-Mobile have very very limited service, if at all. For internet we use Frontier (the old
Verizon). Periodically have had issues. Service seems better now that the change-over has been completed. For TV we use DirectTV. We don't have any issues unless it rains. When it rains the service temporarily will go out, but it does come back fairly quickly. We love the larger lots, trees, no city taxes and our neighbors.
AgNana
P.S. The train has not been a problem for us. We live a bit further in from the train and actually enjoy hearing the whistle as it goes by. Might be annoying to those who lives immediately adjacent to the track.
KaneIsAble
AG
Where are you getting your info about the train?
Ornlu
AG
Yea I got a complaint. Its called DUCK haven, but you can't hunt DUCKS there. Talk about false advertising.
Tailgate88
AG
Ornlu said:

Yea I got a complaint. Its called DUCK haven, but you can't hunt DUCKS there. Talk about false advertising.

I think you need to look up the definition for haven.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.