Matt Thomas - Mobile Toys

2,299 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by TKDMom
TKDMom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A while back my Mustang's convertible top started leaking after the glass separated. I used a stop-gap measure for a few months, but I knew I needed to replace it. I was under the impression that there was only one place in town that did replacement tops, but when I went in to see them, I wasn't impressed. I called the Ford dealership and was even less impressed when they told me that they usually sent cars to Austin, but then didn't offer to schedule an appointment for me to get it done. Seriously, after our wet spring/summer, I was literally sopping water out of the car every few days.

While getting another car worked on, my mechanic suggested I call Matt Thomas with Mobile Toys. I did, got an estimate from him, and despite a malfunction in the very old hydraulics that required replacement, he was able to get my car top replaced in two days.

It's been a little over a month, we've had some crazy heavy rainstorms, but the interior of my baby has remained completely dry. So if you have a convertible and need it replaced. Matt Thomas and Mobile Toys on 21 is the way to go!
Stupe
S
I hate the fact that I thought "If he's that good with cars, why is he selling phone stuff?"

Then it clicked.
Ag_B_10
AG
I know the owner, Chris Pate. He's a great guy and does great work in all aspects of his business. He loves what he does and it shows. He expects this too from his people.
BlueMiles
AG
Is this the same Matthew Thomas that used to do upholstery?
malibu9in1
Yes. That's him.
BlueMiles
AG
Thank you.
phatpat21
Mobile Toys
TKDMom
BlueMiles, yes, the same Matt Thomas. He still does patches for local riders leather vests as well. Great quality work.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.