Ashley Furniture Alabama Promotion

4,260 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Orlando Ayala Cant Read
aggiemon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ashley Furniture is doing their BTHO 'Bama promotion again! From what I know, this year they are going to cap it...I am just debating if I should go for it and take a chance on a Tempurpedic
carpe vinum
AG
They must've read about Ruth's Chris.
txxwildcard
Yep I got a call from my sales guy I know from there, it's a no brainer if you are looking for furniture. He said this year they just have to win and your entire purchase is free. I think Aggies pull a win next weekend!
australopithecus robustus
I hope and want an Aggie win, but it should be noted for odds sake that there is 71% chance of an Alabama win.
91_Aggie
AG
If you were going to buy really bad quality furniture to begin with, then get on it. If you are just hoping to get really bad quality furniture for free and can't really afford it if you "lose the bet" then I'd skip it.
EVA3
AG
Not everyone can afford fine furniture. Not everyone wants fine furniture.
justalocal
australopithecus robustus said:

I hope and want an Aggie win, but it should be noted for odds sake that there is 71% chance of an Alabama win.
So you're saying there's a chance.
msaggie98
AG
Agree...or they have little kids and don't want to spend a fortune on furniture, but they also don't want Target/Walmart particle board. It's a happy medium/compromise.
Ornlu
AG
msaggie98 said:

Agree...or they have little kids and don't want to spend a fortune on furniture, but they also don't want Target/Walmart particle board. It's a happy medium/compromise.
Ashley furniture is made of the same particle board. I worked for their shipping agent one summer in college. It is all laminated OSB, imported from Malysia in pieces and assembled in a warehouse in Flower Mound, TX.

There's nothing wrong with Ashley (I own some myself), but lets not pretend it's solid Cherry or anything.
originaltexan
bama
AggieAces06
AG
australopithecus robustus said:

So... you're saying there's a chance!
msaggie98
AG
Pretty sure no one claimed that it was "solid cherry", lol. But I do like that I have a partially leather, nice-looking sofa that has been thrown up on and spit up on, and it still looks as good as the day we bought it. One day, when our kids are older, we'll get something nicer. Just don't get why anyone would bash someone's ((shudder)) furniture choices!
Builder93
AG
I like the "solid wood" claim. Sure, particle board is "solid wood". It's solid, and it's made of wood.....and glue.
SARATOGA
Even star furniture doesn't have solid wood stuff. It is veneered. You have some type of engineered wood, with a very thin layer of the desirable wood on top. Those prices, and still not solid.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Is it weird that a bunch of Alabama players came into town this week to a buy a bunch of furniture from Ashley?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.