Princess Tea Party at Avalon

2,449 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by jrhmc
jrhmc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi all!
My Girl Scout troop will be hosting a Princess Tea Party for all of the princesses in town on Sunday, Oct. 30 from 1-4 at Avalon in Millican. Cost is $12 and you can email troop9026 at gmail dot com to register. The money raised goes to the girls' trips to San Diego and Japan as well as the four Silver Award projects they are currently working on. Thanks and Gig'em!

jrhmc
AG
Register your princess by Oct. 26 to guarantee your spot! Girls can attend in costume or not and will be taking home a goodie bag of party treats. We will take girls with their parents as young as 4 and as old as 11.
techno-ag
FNG
jrhmc
AG
One more week to get your registrations in! Right now we don't have enough girls registered for this event to happen so if you know you are interested in signing up a girl, please send us an email. We don't want to have to cancel but we also can't do this without enough participants. Thanks!
studioone
Twins will be there..
studioone
Jrhmc... I emailed you my cell... Call me when you can.
jrhmc
AG
I called you this morning but it went straight to voice mail. Call me back after the game. Thanks!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.