Any reasonably priced personal trainers in B/CS?

2,684 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by volleygirl80
AggieKelly18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am looking for any good recommendations on a reasonably priced personal trainer.
Thanks!
4Runnergurl
michelle lovingshimer @ 979-777-5448
mrl257
Hi @AggieKelly18! I'd love to talk to you about your training needs. Give me a call when you are ready! 979.777.5448 (Thanks 4Runnergurl!)

All the best,
Michelle
aggiegal99
Michelle is fantastic, I imagine. I've never trained with her, but I know her, and she's a great person with a heart of gold.

Another option to consider is BCS Fitness. It's small group personal training, so that brings the cost down considerably. You meet 3 times a week for 30 minutes for an intense workout with a handful of other people.
Kbeauty63
AG
Michelle ROCKS! She pushes you - but in a good way
FlyRod
There's a bad way?
FNG
quote:
There's a bad way?

Frodo and Sam had an older guy for a trainer who made them do cardio across Middle Earth and work in some rock climbing and rowing. And he only gave them bread to eat.

It can always be worse.
BlazeHarper
I would get a good program focused on the results you are wanting to achieve and simply execute it. There are so many good programs. I like these programs for jumping into shape

-Body For Live (BFL)
-Body Sculpting Bible(s)
-Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle (BFFM)
-Bob Harper programs
-Tony Horton programs

Simple programs focus on intensity in the workout, keeping it clean in the kitchen, and recovery in between. I do not have that much cash running around and would rather not pay a trainer when I can just execute programs and throw that money into good food and occasional supplements.
InMyOpinion
quote:
I am looking for any good recommendations on a reasonably priced personal trainer.
Thanks!

Might want to clarify what is "reasonably priced".
jmazz
AG
CrossFit? It's kind of like having a trainer...in a group setting. The workouts are no joke.
StringerBell
AG
Bcsfitness
volleygirl80
D1 is great! They have the crossfit group programs, but they teach you the right way to do things so that you don't get hurt. They also have one on one training.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.