Best place for brakes

1,882 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by AgSportsFan
Aggie_1094
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son's Honda had his brakes go out on campus. I'm in the Metroplex, but does anyone have any suggestions for a reliable and affordable brake repair place in BCS? Thanks.
Sailor
Brazos Valley Automotive. they will do it right at a fair price.
Aggie_1094
AG
Thank you!
91_Aggie
AG
Concur with sailor. DO NOT allow him to go to any chain that supposedly specializes in Brakes.
BCStalk
quote:
Concur with sailor. DO NOT allow him to go to any chain that supposedly specializes in Brakes.

This times a thousand. Mechanic shops are the only way to get it done correctly and honestly.
malibu9in1
Mansel's wheel in Bryan. I use them weekly for years.
Aggie_1094
AG
Thanks a lot, everyone.
Kitten With A Whip
Mansels is top notch! I wouldn't take my car anywhere else for brakes, front end alignment, etc. Locally owned, fair prices and honest. I've had them turn me away from a scheduled front end alignment because they took a look, they were certain I wasn't having a front end problem. They were right and I appreciated them not taking advantage of me for not knowing the difference.
MisterShipWreck
I have learned the hard way over the years - I only go to the dealership for brakes now.
medic1969p
I recently had mine done at BCS tire and I'm very pleased with the work and cost
nashvilleaggie11
+1 Brazos Valley Automotive
AgSportsFan
AG
B&B Automotive in Bryan
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.